Chapter 17

Please vote, they are appreciated (::

Rey on the other hand, was in one of the halls with a blaster. She walked quickly and carefully.

"Have you checked out the new T-17s?" One stormtrooper asked another one

"The T-17s, as far as I can tell are a great improvement."

"Yeah. That's what they tell you. But believe me, they don't hold up."

Rey looked around, ships were around.

"They don't?"

"No."

More stormtroopers came closer, she had to act quickly.

She went down, hiding from all the stormtroopers. She climbed down and tried opening a door on the side of the wall.

It opened and she climbed in, as it closed behind her.

————————————————————

"You want me to blast that bucket off your head? Lower the shields." Finn demanded Phasma.

"You're making a big mistake." She said.

"Do it." He pointed the blaster at her.

Chewie growled and Laylani sighed in annoyance.

Han stepped through the door and it closed behind him. "Solo, if this works we're not gonna have a lot of time to find Rey." Finn said.

"Don't worry, kid. We won't leave here without her." He reassured.

Laylani muttered under her breath, something along the lines of how he lied often.

"You can't be so stupid as to think this will be easy. My troops will storm this block and kill you all."

"Can it. Is there any other place we could put her? She's really getting on my nerves." Laylani said, rolling her eyes.

"Is there a garbage chute? Trash compactor?" Han said, Laylani smirked knowingly.

"Yeah there is."

_____________________________

"General, their shields are down."

"Thank the maker!" C-3Po exclaimed.

"Han did it. Send them in."

"Give Poe full authorization for attack." One said.

"Black leader, go to sub-lights on your call." One said through a microphone to Poe.

"Roger, base. Red squad, Blue squad, Take my lead."

"Dropping out of light speed."One of the leaders said in Sullustese.

"Dropping out of light speed." The other one said.

The ships neared.

"Almost in range. Hit the target dead center. As many runs as we can get." Poe ordered.

"Approaching target."

One of the  imperial officers yelled.

"Fighters incoming!"

Another officer on the PA talked.

"Coming at 28.336."

It was chaotic, and that's just what they needed it to be.

"Dispatch all squadrons." General Hux ordered.

"Yes, General."

"All right. Let's light it up!" Poe said, as every one of the ships shot at the base.

They flew above it, and back up while firing.

"Ah, direct hit." One said.

"But no damage!" Another said, sounding annoyed, much like Laylani.

"Yeah, we gotta keep hitting it. Another bombing run. Remember, when the sun is gone that weapon will be ready to fire. But as long as theres light, we got a chance." Poe said.

BB-8 Chirped rapidly, and warned Poe.

"Guys, we got a lot of company!" Poe said, as other ships started firing at them.