Chapter 15

"Chewie check that donal capitator. Come on. Let's go." Han spoke to Chewie as Lana helped Finn with the explosives.

"Finn, Lana, be careful with those. They're explosives . " Han spoke and Finn looked up at him as Laylani continued to sort through them.

"Now you tell us?"

"Nah, I'm not stupid, I already knew." Laylani said while laughing.

Han ignored Finn and Laylani.

"You know, no matter how much we fought ... I've always hated watching you leave." Leia said, coming up behind him.

"That's why I did it. So you'd miss me." He said, walking towards her.

Leia nodded and smiled at Han "I did miss you."

"It wasn't all bad, was it? Huh? Some of it was... good."  Han said.

"Pretty good."

Han chuckled. "Some things never change."

"True. You still drive me crazy. " they stared at each other for a moment.

Han put his hand behind her head and she put her head on his chest, the two enjoyed the small moment.

"If you see our son... bring him home." Leia spoke up again as Han stared the other direction.

———————————————————————-

"Sir. Sensors triggered in Hangar 718. We're searching the area. " a stormtrooper spoke to Kylo Ren.

"She's just beginning to test her powers. The longer it takes to find her.. the more dangerous she becomes. " kylo spoke.

"All sentry droids, all sentry droids. Resynchronize to galactic standard time." Someone spoke over the PA.

Rey crouched down, and looked down the halls, careful to make sure no one was there.

She ran through the halls of the ship.
——————————————————————————-

"How are we getting in?" Finn asked Han as the 4 were in the millennium falcon.

"Their shields have a fractional refresh rate. Keeps anything traveling slower than light speed from getting through." Han explained to the boy.

"We're making our landing approach at light speed?"  Finn spoke, looking to Laylani for some backup here.

"Yeah, are we really sure that's the best idea?" Laylani said, not very sure about this whole plan.

Chewie growled in response, although Finnd isn't understand.

"Chewie, get ready." They messed with some buttons.

"And... now! "  Han said as the thrusters fired they were going down very fast.

Chewie growled a "pull up!" At Han.

"I am pulling up! " they went through some trees. It was very chaotic.

Chewie growled for Han to go higher.

"I get any higher they'll see us!" Han yelled at the Wookiee.

Once they passed through the trees, they had a rough landing in the snow.

It went further and further over a cliff edge, before it stopped suddenly, and thankfully.

"Oh ner Ka'ra. (Oh my stars)" Laylani spoke in Mando'a.

——————————————————————-

Sorry for the lack of updates (;: I'll try my best