Chapter 13

Laylani just really wanted to go home. She wanted to see her dad. He was older now, not a lot of Time left either. And soon the time would have to come where she would have to watch over grogu.

She didn't like thinking about it. She didn't like thinking about her mom either.

She's heard stories from her dad and Han.

She was beautiful.

You look just like her!

You act just as stubborn as your mom.

Just like her mom.

She'd be proud.

She could go on and on about the things her moms friends  and Din said to her. Even some strangers.

Isn't she Alex solos daughter?

Isn't her mom the one who died to her nephew?

Isn't she cousins with Kylo Ren?

I bet she will turn to the dark side just like her cousin.

She could go on and on, she just didn't want to.

—————————————————————————-

Snoke had requested that Rey was brought to him, to see what Kylo was saying was true or not.

"You will remove these restraints.. and leave this cell with the door open." She said to the stormtrooper. She didn't even know what she was doing.

"What did you say?" The stormtroopers modulated voice said, as if he was confused or didn't hear what the girl said.

"You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open. " she said, as the stormtrooper walked up to her.

"I'll tighten those restraints. Scavenger scum." He spat coldly at Rey. They looked at each other for a moment.

"You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open. " she said again, hoping it would work.

"I will remove these restraints and leave the cell with the door open." The stormtrooper said, more Happy? He removed the restraints as he said he would.

Rey looked shocked, not really expecting it to work. "And you'll drop your weapon."  She said as the stormtrooper left.

"And I'll drop my weapon" the stormtrooper said dropping his blaster to the ground. She got up quickly.

When Kylo Ren came in, he wasn't expecting the "chair" if you could even call it that. Empty. He was surprised and Angry.

"No. No. " he said pacing around the room angekl. he ignited his lightsaber. "Guards!!" He yells, slashing his lightsaber around in pure anger. "Guards!" He called again.

Even the stormtroopers were scared, they just walked the other way.

They began to charge the weapon.

———————————————————————————

"The scan data from Snaps report reconnaissance flight confirms Finn's report." Poe said, facing the general.

"They've somehow created a hyper-light speed weapon built within the planet." Laylani finished for Poe.

"A laser cannon?" Someone asked.

"We're not sure how to describe a weapon of this scale." A man spoke .

"It's another Death Star." The major says.

"Yeah I wish Major, this was the Death Star." Laylani said as Poe pulled up an image for her. "And this is Star killer base." Poe finishes for her this time, pulling up another, much bigger image.

"So, it's big." Han said, Laylani bit her cheek to not laugh at the comment. Well come on.. she's very immature.

"How is it possible to power a weapon of that size?" One asked.

"It uses the Power of the sun. As the weapon is charged, the sun is drained until It disappear." Finn said.

A woman came up and gave Leia a report, at least that's what It looked like. "They're charging the weapon again now." Leia said.

Everyone seemed shocked and scared by her words.

"Our system is the next target." She said. Everyone around murmured and Poe looked to Laylani, and Laylani looked back at Poe.

"Okay. How do we blow it up?"