Chpt 3

Mallory's pov:
I hurry and finish my shower and change into some spanks and a pacsun hoodie, I brush my hair and put on some clear mascara and chapstick. Idk about anyone else but I loveeee the fresh shower look. As I'm walking down stairs matt and nick are putting their shoes on "where we goin?" I ask loudly "food! And we need YouTube content, put your shoes on!" Nick says. "grab a blanket before you die of hypothermia with that wet hair and let's go!" Matt says grabbing his keys. I quickly grab my shoes and as I'm about to leave the door matt stops me "go grab Chris please" he asks, turning me around "just text him?" I say attempting to turn back around "or... you could just go get him?"

I nervously walk up to Chris's bedroom door, *knock knock*, "go away matt!" I hear him yell. "no it's me.., the guys need you for the YouTube video, we're gonna go get some food, matt asked me to come get you.." I stood awkwardly as I awaited a reply. His door bust open and he came running out. "Late night drive, fuck yea..." He dabbed me up and ran out the door as if nothing ever happened. Im a little embarrassed for feeling embarrassed... but like slay I guess I don't have to worry anymore.

Chris's pov: I tried to play it cool, act like it didn't phase me. Maybe then it wouldn't be so awkward. I hopped into the passenger seat next to Matt, and Nick and Mallory went to sit in the back seat. There were a few times we made eye contact and Mallory would get very embarrassed and look away. I felt bad. I planned to talk to her personally when we get back to the house. But what would I even say?