Chpt 4

Mallory's pov:
After we finish eating and finish the video we start to drive home. I'm a tad quieter then usual considering I didn't wanna start yapping... Idk why because I usually don't but wtv. We get back to the house and the boys start to walk inside. Nick and Matt race to the door. I'm still in the car trying to put my shoes back on, shoulda worn my uggs.

Chris walks over to me and immediately I feel my face get hot. Just go inside buddy.. save us both the embarrassment... "Hey Um, I'm really sorry about earlier." He says with a genuine look on his face. "It's okay! It was just an accident, you didn't know. Right?" I say as he grabs my hand to help me out of the van. "Yea! Right." I turn and face him, there was an awkward silence. He stretched his arm back and scratched his neck. His arm muscles flexed for a slight moment... hmm... never been this close to homeboy before... so many features... "so.." he looks down at me "let's just go inside and forget about it, ok?" "Ok" he dabs me up and we walk inside. Matt and nick were picking out a movie to watch when I come and sit in between them. "what took you so long?" nick says as he throws the remote to Matt "yea sorry I had to put my shoes on"
I let out a nervous laugh and Nick gives me a weird look. "Hmm.." Matt chimes in "anyways.... We know who's NOT getting the remote tonight!"

-1 hour later-
Nick and Matt both are asleep on the couch, I start to yawn too. I look at my phone and get an Instagram Alert that Chris is live. I decide to join considering I have nothing else to do. He imediently notices I join, "hey mall" he says quickly then looking back at his phone. I comment "Hi 😋"

Chris pov:
I decide to live stream cause I couldn't sleep, after a few minute of talking to fans I notice Mallory joined. What's she still doing up? "Hi mall" I say with a smile. A minute later she comments "Hi 😋"  i continue to talk about random shit and I notice she still hadn't left. "Hey Mallory you wanna come and hang out with me, I know damn well matt and nick are fast asleep" I start scrolling through the comments to see if she is gonna respond. "Yea sure give me one sec" I smile