Chpt 32

Mallory's pov:
I was off to a good start with sorting my shit and then I got a call from Alyssa, we hadn't talked in a bit and I NEEDED to fill her in on all the drama. Oh yea I also forgot to mention I made the last minute impulse to buy her a ticket to come with us. I have this master plan to set her up with Matt and make him like me again.. or at least tolerate me. We stayed up way to late cause I wanted a haul of absolutely everything she bought. Remember that spark of motivation I had a few hours ago? Absolutely gone. The next two days I spent all my time procrastinating packing. Meaning I laid in bed and watched Gilmore girls while getting fat and happy. Now it's the night before the trip and I'm STRUGGLING,

- 3 hours later-

I wipe the sweat bead off my forehead as I finally get my second big ass suitcase to zip. "Jesus Christ" I say outta breath. I managed to get 2 weeks worth of shit into 2 bags, literally a miracle. All that was left to pack was my carry on bag, (whatever I wanted to keep with me on my flight.) I put my charger, some lip balm, my passport ID and wallet, a sleeping mask, my AirPods, some hair ties, and some mini gummy worms (to calm down a jet lagged Nick a few hours into our 11 hour flight) all in the little backpack.

I look down at my phone to check the time
-2 am-

Perfect... I have to be up in 2 hours.. our flight is at 6 meaning we have to leave the house at 4 (an hour ride there and an hour to get through security and all that bs) so do I honestly even have 2 hours? I need to LEAVE at 4, not wake up... I guess I could just stay up and sleep on the plane, either way I'll probably sleep on the plans so might as well make it more desirable.

I decided to clean up my room and shit so that I don't have to do it when I get back. Nothing better then coming home to a clean house. Yawns escape my lips as I try to waste time. See when I'm with Chris 6 hours feel like 30 minutes and now that it's just me and my thoughts the hour and a half left to go feels like a decade.

Speak of the devil! New snap from Chris.

He doesn't immediately respond

He doesn't immediately respond.. I'm
Bored again. I guess I could take a bath..

I run some warm bath water and get in, the waters so warm swear I can feel myself falling asleep. But yk I'm too hyped for this trip so we'll save drowning for another day. I sat and tried to read my book but all I can think about is the two weeks ahead of me.