Chpt 8

Mallory's pov:
Once we finish eating breakfast I throw my plate away and go to sit on the couch. Nick takes a seat next to me. My episode of outerbanks is over and I don't have the attention span to watch another so After a few minutes go by i let out a sigh of boredom. Nick looks at me and looks back down at his phone. A let out an even bigger dramatic sigh. "What woman?" He says placing his phone in his lap and crossing his arms. "I'm bored..." he rolls his eyes and gets back onto his phone. "Boo, you whore"

I decide to go bother Matt. "MATTHEWWW" I say As I come bursting into his room. "Go away" he mumbles from under his blanket. "I'm literally so bored" I whine crawling into his bed next to him. He's silent for a minute and I position myself to become big spoon. "Aww look at matt my little baby" I say teasingly. he peaks his head from out under his blanket "mallory you play sticks with your hands and your entertained, you'll be fine.. Plus I have practice later and I need to get a good nap in!" He adds. "Kid..You just woke up!" "Mallory!" He says a little angry "okay okay finee" I get up and head back downstairs.

Welp I have to other choice.. I walk over to Chris and tap him on the shoulder. He turns his head confused. "Wanna hang out? Your brothers are bums." I say with my fingers crossed implying I really want someone to hang out with. He thinks for a minute "yea okay.. what are we doin?" He says fully turning around. "Let's go for a drive!" I say heading down the stairs "where?" He asks "no idea let's just go" I slip my shoes on. " bet! You have to drive tho.." he runs upstairs and grabs his shoes and runs back down. I grab my coat and the keys and we get into the car.