Chpt 23

Chris pov:
"Fuck yea! Let's go!" I jump out of bed and me and Mallory race to the car. We both buckle our seatbelts and I plug her phone into aux while she digs through her purse. "Pre game shots!" She says while holding out 6 mini bottles of liquor. She places 3 in my hand. "Get em down" we clunk out bottles together and throw our heads back. A sour look plasters across both of our faces and I pull out of the drive way. They won't hit till we'll after we arrive.. I'm fine to drive trust!

She plays "7/11 by Beyoncé" I completely get into it and start BARLEY twerking in my seat while mallory pretends to throw money at me. I didn't even notice she was recording me. "y'all.... THE SASSY MAN APOCALYPSE IS REAALL!" "DELETE IT!" I try and snatch her phone from her hands but she tucks it away and laughs. "Absolutely not!"

Mallory's pov:
When we get there Chris comes and opens the car door for me. "Ready?" He asks holding out his hand. "Ready!" I take hold of his hand and we make our way into the giant house filled will millions of people.

"Last Friday night- by Katy perry" blares over the speakers. (Play if you want) me and Chris see lots of familiar faces and make our way around saying hello. I can see the blond who invited us to the party making her way over. "Hey let's go get some drinks!" I say pulling Chris's hand. He pulls back "actually could you grab a drink for me? I'm gonna go say hey to Kyle!"  "Yea that's fine. Text me where you are so I can find you." I say walking away.

I make my way over to the bar and the same frat boy from the party I was at last night was here too. "Hey I know you." I say looking his direction. He looks at me a little confused. "OH!.... Yea! you were that one faded bitch at the party last night!" He says with his eyes widened. "Oh uh... yea.. anyways, 2 please." "Here ya go pretty lady." He hands me 2 red solo cups and they smell awful. "God...what is it?" I ask. He throws his rag over his shoulder "Bottoms up." 

I make my way back over to Chris and I notice him talking to the blond. Shit. I'm getting major déjà vu from last night. She's all over him. She places one hand onto his shoulder and gives him those stupid little submissive puppy dog eyes. Chris flashes her a big smile, He's TOTALLY falling for it. I make my way over to them both. Chris looks over to me and I hand him his drink.

She gives me a dirty look and scoffs. "Scram shortie, we're busy." Chris notices the tension "This is Roxie btw" he says pointing to her. "You know her?" She says pointing back at me. "Sooo, (I take a sip of my drink) Roxie? Is that like your stripper name or...?" She crosses her arms, "excuse me?" "Oh your being serious, lol my bad! My names mallory, friends call me mall, but... you can call me mallory." "Bitch i-" Chris steps In front of her "walk away" "but I-" he places his hand on her shoulder "walk away"

She begins backing up. Just like a thought, a bitch does what she's told. "Awe leaving so soon?" I make a big frownie face and wave her good bye. She rolls her eyes and mumbles "bitch". How anti climatic! Chris didn't even let her get a good word in. "What was that?" Chris says turning to face me, shrugging his shoulders. "What was what?" I ask "God your crazy." "What can I say... messy bitch who lives for the drama" I say taking a sip of my drink. He laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder.

Chris pov:
That was honestly kinda funny. I should have just let them beat each other's asses but then we woulda got kicked out and blah blah blah big scene. ("Shoota- by playboy carti" begins to play) me and Mallory make our way to the dance floor. I take her by the hand and spin her around, tons of kids are doing the same. Hate to be so 🤓 but it actually kinda felt like a movie... everyone just wanting to have a good time dancing to Carti!

Everything was going great until I look past mallory to see that scum bag of a guy milo. I haven't seen or heard from him sense he got Mallory's snap chat.. right Infront of me. I know he sees me cause I see him. I feel my jaw clench.