Chpt 11

Mallory's pov:
Me and Chris run into the carnival and over to the ticket booth. I grab my wallet and buy 2 ride bands. Chris is pointing at all the rides, he looked so excited. I place the bright yellow ride pass bracelet onto his wrist.

"Okay so you can only chicken on one ride, everything else you gotta ride!" He says "good thing I'm not a chicken.." We both run to the biggest ride we can find. Chris jumps into the seat and I sit beside him. "You ready!?" My feet are kicking a little anxiously and shake my head yes. "Mhm!"

We begin to swing up and down and side to side. We both scream and holler with laughter. The ride then turns upside down and I scream and grab Chris's hand. "WHAT THE FUCK" I keep repeating. Chris is laughing so hard he can't breath.

The ride stops and im in shock, still tightly gripping to Chris's hand. We can't stop laughing! "Your face! Oh my god" he cries. The ride workers come and unbuckle us from our seats. I get to pick the next ride and Chris picks the next and for the next 3 hours that's all we did.

It's getting a little late and we decide to grab some food. Yes I know.. all we do is eat.. so what? Chris orders for me while I go and find us a table. He brings over a large mountain of chilly cheese fires and 2 Pepsis. "Dinner is served" he says setting down the plate. "Looks disgusting but so good at the same time" "best kinda grub" he says with a smile. I give him a side eye "What?" he says with chilly cheese sauce smeared across his bottom lip trickling down his chin. I use my thumb to slowly wipe the red paste from his face. I look up and we make eye contact. Chris it's looking at me like I just hurt a baby again. "Sorry... your just a messy eater"

"Let's take a picture!" "Oh- yea okay" Chris starts wiping his mouth as i grab the closet person. "Would you take a picture of me and my friend please" I said holding out my camera. "Can I get on your back" Chris nods his head and bends down. I take a big jump and Chris wraps his arms around my legs. The lady takes my phone and snaps a few pictures. They all came out blurry but I loved them. I decided to post one on Instagram.

@mall_peirce

Soo.. this is new! @chris.sturniolo 💗

^posted

"FARRIS WHEEL!" Chris grabs my hand and leads me to a long line. "Oh my god these things are no fun!" I add "you did not just say that..." "sorry I mean, YAY FARRIS WHEEL!"

We both stand in-line for no longer then 10 minutes. "Next 2" the worker says. Me and Chris jump in and sit down. A smile is beaming across his face like a little kid. As the ride starts to go up the view was actually really pretty. The sun was starting to set, my favorite time of day. The box we were in was kinda crammed, chris put his arm around me so they weren't squished in between us. Less then 10 minutes later, my phone chimes. I look down to see an Instagram notification.

Sturniolo.lover07

OMFG! Is this a thing?!?? @chirs

OMFG! Is this a thing?!?? @chirs.sturniolo @mall_peirce
^view 2k comments

Whoops, forgot we were in public. We both turn around to see a girl waving her hand frantically at Chris. He waves back and the ride begins to move again. Me and Chris are now sitting at the very top.  The sunset was unreal. "Beautiful" I say. Without even looking to the sky Chris responds "yea.. beautiful" as he still holds his gaze my direction. I look over his way with a smile.

The moment felt weird... different... I got a little to comfortable and I kissed him. Just like that I leaned foward and placed a kiss on Chris's lips. I'm actually shitting my pants.. why the FUCK would I do that. I pull back looking at him for a moment. He looks shocked but pleased. He grabs the side of my neck and pulls me in for another. His lips were soft. This time neither of us pulled away, we both kept going.

The whole time I couldn't help but think.. I cant Believe this is happening. This literally can't be real. This boy who 72 hours ago was definitely one of my opps... is now kissing me on a Ferris wheel. The ride starts to move back down.

He pulls back suddenly "No."He says with a worried look. "What?" I say removing my hands from his shoulder. "No" he says shaking his head. The ride comes to a stop and the worker opens the door. "Chris I'm sorry idk why I-" he cuts me off "no I-, I'm sorry" he says grabbing his hat and hurrying off the ride. "Chris wait!" I slide my phone into my pocket and right as I go to get out I have to go back and grab my wallet. But by the time I'm all the way out... I have no idea where hes gone...