Chpt 35.

Mallory's pov:
I wake up early before the others and get dressed. I have my photo shoot today and I'm absolutely stoked! And low key shitting my pants or whatever.. I'm not supposed to come with any makeup or anything like that, there gonna do it all there. I put on some comfy clothes and clipped my hair back in a claw clip. I didn't wanna wake anyone they all looked so peaceful. Any other day I'd fs get some pots and pans and get to it but Ik damn well there all hung over.

I door dashed some açai bowls for everyone and put them in the fridge. There like nicks most favorite thing on earth right now. Kid wakes up from his deep slumber talkin about "mal... go get an acai bowl with me..."

Before I left I texted the gc

-The breakfast club-

Good morning!! I just left for
my shoot, don't forget to go get the car from the restaurant td. I got some açaí bowls, there in the fridge. I'll be back later, wish me luck! Love you guys ♥️

I had to get an Uber. Who's Fuckin idea was it to leave the car at the restaurant. Jail. The Uber was nice tho, she was an older lady. She just played Fleetwood Mac and talked about her grandkids the whole time, lowkey loved it.

@mallory

@mallory.peirce here we go! Shoot day 1🎥🎬

I sit down at my makeup station and meet my makeup artist, her names Katie. I 10000% have a girl crush on her... she's fabulous. She has the warmest smile on her face and she comes and tucks the hair behind my ears. "Hi beautiful, are you ready to get glam??" She says just as excited as I am. I just smile and eagerly nod my head yes.

They put me in tons of different clothes and makeup styles and took a gazilion different photos! Everyone working with me on set was so so sweet, especially the director, and I was honestly super comfortable with the environment!

After 6 long hours of shooting, day one was finally over

After 6 long hours of shooting, day one was finally over. I went back to the makeup station to grab my things I'd left when I bumped back into Katie cleaning up her things. " so How long are you here for?" She asks "oh not long. About a week or two, depends if I nailed todays shoot or not." She smiles reassuringly "you did amazing! Nothing to worry about. They'd be stupid not to have you." I smile, she's so sweet. "Hey um I'm actually going out with some friends tonight.. if you wanted to come." I mean she looks like she's down for a good time so.. why not. "Oh word? Yea for sure. Just text me." She says handing me her business card with her number on it. I put it in my backpack and head for the exit.

Before I left the manager wanted to speak with me. "Mallory... from what I've seen today... I've come to a decision..." I think my I just shit out my heart I'm so scared. "your an absolute natural! Your exactly what we're looking for! I'd be honored to talk about further contracts with you after your next shoot." FUCK YEA! The moment I've been DYINGGG forrr! "Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me."  "Nothing to thank me for! Your the one with all the talent! Now go home and get some rest. Big day tomorrow." it was time to go home. Chris told me to meet them on the beach by the house sand dock. So I did. I got home and put on my swimsuit and headed out to the beach.

When I walked outside they were waiting for me with a giant sign that read "we're so proud of you!" I actually want to cry. "You guyssss" I could tell everyone's faces were waiting for my word. "I um..." I clear my throat and look down to the sand "it turns out that... IM EXACTLY WHAT THERE LOOKING FOR!!" I say jumping up and down with excitement. Everyone whoops and hollers and cheers just as excited as I am.

Nick gives me the tightest hug. I hear a little sniffle. "NICK. Are you crying!?" He scoffs "ew what the fuck no." Kid has a fear of emotions I guess. "I love you to." "I'm just so prouddd!" He says squeezing me again. Matt patts me on the back "yea yea we all knew you'd do great... proud of you kid." Kid.. actually loling "kid is insane" I giggle "of course Matt's the typa guy to say some goofy shit like that." Chris says coming and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.. "Shut the hell up Chris your the kinda guy to fuckin start floating when you smell a hot pie" the mattitude is craazzzyyy. We all laugh.

Alyssa hands everyone a beer "to the first of many!" She says raising her glass, we all cheers and take a sip. Nick brakes the silence. "So you guys remember that cute guy from the restaurant last night..?" Nicks asks. "Mmmm Yes your night and shining armor" i say raising my eye brows. "Don't do that... anyways  when I went to pick up the car today.. he invited me to an island party, he said it's totally lowkey and it's just a bunch of locals hanging out and partying. It's like open invite or whatever so I say we go..." everyone seems to agree, sounds chill.

"Oh I forgot to mention I like absolutely fell in love with my makeup artist today!" Chris looks at me "yo?" "SHE is so fucking sweet and her names Katie" "oh word my bad." He says lookin relived. "Anyways I invited her to come hang with us tonight, I wasn't sure what we were doing but I figured we'd do something. I'm sure you'll all love her." Everyone seems chill once again.

"Sooo shall we go home and get ready?" Alyssa asks. Everyone gets up and walk back toward the house. As we reach the dock Chris grabs my hand and pulls me back a little. "Ay we'll catch up with y'all" he says, everyone else heads to the house. He grabs both my hands and just looks at me with the goofiest smile on his face. "What?" I can't help but want to giggle "Your just beautiful" "oh barfff! Stop it!" I know damn well my face looks like a damn cherry. "No no I mean it! I'm super proud of you mal..." okay I guess lemme be serious this once. I pull him closer into a sweet kiss. He smiles and so do I. "Alright alright come on let's go get ready!" I say dragging his arm. He looks at me with a smile, I already know. "Oh no cmon Chri-" "LAST ONE TO THE HOUSE SUCKS CHEEK" he says taking off. "NOT FAIR!" I run after him back to the house. I'm actually hyped for tonight! I hope gang likes Katie.

—————————-
Authors notes
HOPE YOU LIKE. Tell me what you think is gonna happen/ what you want to happen so I can get some opinions before i release the next two chapters 🙏. ALSO I started writing another story, go check it out, I think it's dope😗 KK LOVE YOU BYEEE