Chpt 6

Mallory's pov:
The next morning I wake up to the smell of bacon. Don't gotta tell my fat ass twice. I head downstairs."Good morning guys" I say rubbing my eyes" "Morning!" I walk to the fridge and take out the orange juice. As I'm pouring a glass chris comes walking down the stairs. "Hey" he smiles. "Morning" I say. "Pour me some please!" He asks "sure" I pour 2 big glasses of orange juice and go sit next to Chris. He puts on fairly odd parents, absolute classic. "Lovee this one" he lookes over and smiles at me "yea.. me too" We watched cartoons as we waited for the food to be ready.

Matt's pov:
I look over and Mallory and Chris are sitting next to each other on the couch. I turn to nick, "since when do they get along?" I whispered. "Right! I woke up last night and they were live streaming together, seemed to be having a good time." Nick whispers back a little too nonchalantly for comfort. "That isn't fishy to you?"
I say. "I mean... it's better then the fighting.." Nick reply's as he finishes cooking the bacon.

The thought of Mallory and Chris together made me upset, i don't know why, but it did. Mallory's the one thing I have.. Like really truly have, that Chris doesn't. Being a triplet I've had to share everything with my brothers my whole life.. especially Chris.. but Mall, she's the one thing I never really had to share. I don't want him to have her to. Even if we are only best friends she's MY best friend not Chris's. I walk over and sit right in between them. They both scoot over to make room for me. "Morning Matt." Mallory says with a sweet smile on her face. "Morning" I notice she's wearing my clothes. I smile. See Chris, MY friend. I break the  piece of bacon that I stole from the kitchen in half and gave it to her. She smiles, I put my finger over my lips "you know how Nick is with his bacon..." I whisper We both giggle and continue watching cartoons. I can see Chris glaring at me from the corner of my eye.