Chpt 24

**4 weeks ahead**

Mallory's pov:

Me and Chris sit in our last period class, it's our last day of senior year. It's so bitter sweet, im gonna mis everyone so so much but it's time to grow up and be adults. But honestly Im just so excited for summer!

I tap my foot anxiously waiting for the bell to ring. Chris looks over at me and places his hand on my thigh. "You ready?" "Do I have a choice?" The bell rings "nope!" Everyone jumps up and runs out of the classrooms. Me and Chris meet Matt and Nick along with some friends
At the school stair case. Once most the senior students reach the stairs We all take off our backpacks and dump all of our school work.

Papers go flying and teens whoop, holler,and cheer. I take a picture and post it on my snap story, yk for memories and stuff!

@mall_peirce

I make my way to the van with the boys

I make my way to the van with the boys. "I can't believe it, we're finally out of that hell hole!" Nick says while flipping off the school building. "Idk... I'm kinda gonna miss it." I respond "of course you would, you were popular." Matt responds "that's not what I meant but okaay moving on, McDonalds?" I ask while sitting down in the back seat. "Yes please!" Chris says sitting next to me. Nick pauses "You don't wanna sit in the front..?" He says giving a confused look. "Nah" Chris puts his arm over my shoulder.

Things with Chris have been good. Pretty much everyone knows we're like a thing... except Matt... but of course he sees it. I just don't wanna have that conversation with him yet. The last 4 weeks me and Chris are close as ever, I sleep over a lot and we spend most our time together. And when I'm not with him I'm with Nick and Alyssa ... so pretty much still with him.

After we get food we head back to the triplets house to make plans for summer. When we get inside we all go into Chris's room and nick draws a giant calendar on Chris's' white bored. "okay SO! On the 1st we leave for Hawaii and we get back on the 14nth, so we're gone for 2 weeks. Then on the 19th we're going to Santa Monica for a week, we may stay longer I don't know yet. But we should get back around the 26th, those are the plans for June so far! Everyone on the same page?" We all shake our heads in agreement. "Perfect! Well we leave for Hawaii in less then a week so EVERYONE needs to start getting shit together and going shopping or whatever you need to do."

Matt and Nick head back to the kitchen to eat there food and me and Chris stay sitting on his bed. "Are you exited!" He asks as he obviously is "duh! Im just glad to be together with you for it all " Chris's excitement dims "oh..uh yea.. together." "Did I say something wrong..?" I ask grabbing his hand. "No no... it's just "together"" he runs his hands through his hair and lets out a nervous laugh. I tilt my head"Oh um.. I'm sorry.. are we not.. togethe-" he cuts me off "no no, in a way, we are! I just didn't think-" "in a way?" "Mallory I-" "no I mean it's okay I just thought if you didn't mind getting in my pants these last few weeks you wouldn't mind me saying we're together..." "Chris's eyes widen in pure shock and i burst out laughing. Chris looks at me confused "oh my god chris... I'm kidding! we don't have to put a label on it if your not ready for that!" He lets out a sigh of relief and smiles.

I lean over and give Chris a soft kiss "we have all the time in the world now. I'm down to wait." I say getting up to leave the room. I make my way downstairs and find Matt sitting alone at the kitchen table. "Hey pretty princess." I say sitting next to him. "Wusup" he says looking down at his food . "What's been going on, what's new, I feel like we haven't talked in a while." Matt quickly snaps back "probably because your shoved so far up my brothers ass." I walked right into that one.. "about that Matt I'm really-" Matt stands up "nah, save it for someone who cares." Wow... wtf.

I don't get why he cares so much, why does it even matter? What ever. I make my way to nicks room and the doors locked. I knock and Nick yells from inside "read the sign" I look up to a little white bored that reads "editing, go away." Okay.. perfect. I'm just gonna go home.

Im not asking Matt to drive me home, clearly he's pissed.

I call an Uber and sit and wait at the end of the drive way. I hear a knock from a window behind me. It was Chris waving. I wave back and blow him a kiss. He pretends to catch it and places it on his cheek. He points and I look to see that my Uber had pulled up. I give him a smile and get in. On the way home I get a text.

Blocked caller: hey, I know your probably absolutely furious at me, but I really need to talk to you. And explain everything, please just give me 15 minutes.

: milo?

Milo: yea

: omg I told you to stop contacting me!

Milo: I know I know! Please, just call me!

:15 minute! That's it!

I get home and walk up to my room. Eww, here goes nothing. I call milo.

Milo: mallory?

:yup, hurry up.

Milo: okay listen, there was a rumor going around you were dating Chris, like officially, and you hadn't mentioned it to me or tried to cancel our date yet and I got so pissed that you were with someone else and still stringing me along, so I ghosted you and fucked someone else in spite, and then seeing you two making out at the party really set me off. I should have just asked you if the rumors where true but instead I reacted like a 12 year old and I'm so sorry mallory.

:wow... as much as I want to be mad at you, I kinda understand.

Milo: you um.. you do?

:yea... in a way. And I'm sorry I made you feel betrayed but no, those rumors weren't true... at the time..

Milo: I know, and I'm sorry.

:for my sake and for yours, I forgive you.

Milo: wait, at the time?

: yup... we're tog- well, Chris isn't ready for labels but we're seeing each other, he's not just my friend.

He almost acts like he didn't hear me

Milo: I feel so much better getting that off my chest! Maybe you could let me take you to lunch sometime.

:oh uh-

Milo: Just as friends!

:okay....

Milo: when are you free?

:idk like... now?

Milo: on my way!

—————————
Authors notes:

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I thought I published this chapter a week ago but it never uploaded cause I didn't have service! I'm on summer break now so I can update more frequently Also there's finna be A LOT of good drama so buckle up and enjoy the ride 💗