INTRODUCTION

(Prolouge)

Taehyung looked at me with pity in his eyes and sat beside me on the ground.

"Y/n look at me." he said lifting my chin up.

I looked at him trying my best not to look weak.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

That was the moment I couldn't hold it in anymore...

There was always something in those particular words that always made me break.

A few silent tears escaped my eyes as if I was suffering and honestly, I felt pathetic for it.
Crying like a 7-year-old because my best friend is dating my crush.

"Hey..don't feel pathetic about it...everyone has a breaking level, and no one can judge you for that.... Your feelings were hurt, and you were lied to by someone you deeply cared about, it's ok to feel bad and emotional about it..." he said pulling me into his embrace.

It was as if he read my mind, but I couldn't utter words at moment.
I hastily nodded and wanted to stay in his embrace..it felt nice to have someone be there telling you that you are not a pathetic excuse of existence.

Suddenly-
BANG

BANG

BANG

Someone was banging on the door really hard. [ ;D ]

"OPEN.THE. FUCKING. DOOR!" We heard Jungkook yell.

(Characters)

Y/N: You are a 21-year-old Indian Youtuber who loves stray kids and can speak Korean fluently (because of the amount of of kdrama's you watch)

Jungkook: 24-year-old kpop idol from bts

Sanvi: Y/n's best friend who is hopelessly in love with V from BTS and is also a therapist

Taehyung: member of BTS and also the owner of yeontan. (Very possesive over his dog)

The rest of BTS will also be a part

Rohit: Your Guy best friend with whom you make a lot of yt videos and is also a stay.

Hyunjin:  A 22 year old visual and one of the main dancers in stray kids.

Lee Felix:  deep voice, Australian American freckled 22 year old stray kids member (your ultimate bias)

IN THIS STORY YES BTS COMES TO INDIA FOR A CONCERT AND THAT'S WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS...

                    ⚠️WARNING ⚠️
Strong language, alcohol usage and
Sexual references, smut( but can be skipped by reader) and Little self harm.

Read at your own discretion.

Please don't copy my work or story line.
I don't own any music video or picture.
This story line is completely original.

The whole story will be in English.

P.s if you are not from India you can still read the story as I would be explaining everything

And this story is very loooong so I will be dividing it into 3 books

This is the first one which will simply be the love story of Jungkook and y/n...