Baby

(Y/n pov)

"Do you want me to feed you?" I asked

"Ermm... maybe..It's just really confusing and I just don't get it....sorry for the trouble.." he said
(Author POV)
Y/n made a bite out of the dosa and dipped it in the curry. It was very awkward for her to feed jungkook but at this point neither of them cared.
"Aaaaaah"
" Yaah I am not a baby" Jungkook said
Y/n just chuckled a little and fed jungkook.
"Mmmmm! This is reallyyyy goood!" Said jungkook
Y/n was having serious butterflies seeing jungkook so cute and adorable. It melted her heart to see someone like jungkook appreciate her culture, It really meant a lot to her.
Jungkook in the other hand was loving every moment of this meal. He loved the food as well as the one who was feeding him. He could've tried again and would've eventually learnt it but being fed from the person who gave him the feels was a whole another experience. He would pay everything he had for this.
Y/n and jungkook were also talking during the meal and jungkook never realised how gigglish he was. His butterflies never stopped fluttering whenever she spoke Korean.
It was like Jungkook was in a dream and he didn't want to wake up.
"Thankyou... for this." He said
" thankyou to you too! But the day isn't over!!!!" She exclaimed
Jungkook mentally chuckled at her cuteness and the waiter came with the bill.
He took out his wallet to pay but y/n sternly rejected.
"You're a guest in my country so I want to treat you"
"But I cannot let you pay for everything!"
"Well you can make it up to me when I come to korea 😉"
Jungkook gave a bright smile because it meant they will meet again and they will spend their time together again.
Y/n paid the bill and took jungkook's arm and dragged him outside.
Jungkook couldn't stop smiling because he loved how y/n was just treating him like a child who can get lost any second.
"Kaka please take us to the gateway of India!!" She said excitedly
"Sure mam"
Jungkook just looked at her and she said," This is going to be your best day in India"
"It already is" he said with a smile

OOOOOOOH
ONE MORE CHAPTER DONEEE
I am soooo sorry for not updating
But the next chapter will be updated realllly sooon
Please vote and comment
SARANGHAEEE