Uneasy

(Y/n pov)

"Wut" was the only thing I could say.

"Yeah! You're coming right?"

"Koo..I can't...I have a lot of work tomorrow as I couldn't do anything today.." 

"Oh..It's just that I really want you to come..This cannot be our last goodbye...Please Y/n" Said Jungkook making a pout. 

I really couldn't come as I really did have a lot of work but I just couldn't resist that pout..Anything but that pout. 

(AUTHOR EXE STOPPED WORKING)

LIKE OML HE LOOKS TOOOOO CUTEEEEE 

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

*DYING RN*

*cough* ok...back to the ff lmao

I just couldn't say no to that face..Jeon Jungkook what are you doing to me????

"Ig it won't hurt," I said slowly

His face lit up and he gave me his bunny smile which gave me instant butterflies. 

"But...I don't think I'll get the tickets now...It'd be sold out...So-" 

"tutututut...Did you forget? It's MY concert! I can get you the tickets in a jiffy!" he said cutting me off.

"But I can't let yo-"

"No, I am NOT hearing it! Imma email you the ticket so you better be their, K??" he ordered

"Okay," I said while smiling brightly at him knowing that this is not goodbye. 

"Now I really gotta go..Bye!" He said before rushing towards the car.

"BYE!! and text me after reaching home!"

"Will do!!"

And with that, he left and I started to head to my place. 

(Author pov)

Jungkook smiled to himself as he took out the keychain from his pocket reminiscing the whole day. 

He was happy that Y/n agreed.

But why?

He questioned himself

He was still unsure of his feelings.

Maybe he just cared about her as a friend the same way he cared about his hyungs. 

But this felt sooo different...

Was he falling for her?

No..It cannot be, He doesn't. 

He tried to convince himself.  

But why was it...that whenever he even thought of her, A smile crept on his face?