beginning or end

(4 months later)

(Jungkook pov)

It had been 2 months now.
I never tried to hurt myself again..
Mostly because of the fact that harming myself was no good and maybe because V Hyung started to moniter me like a hawk.

As for Y/n she took a break from the internet which was understandable..i hoped that i could atleast watch her live but I suppose that it's better not to deepen the cut.

Mina had been clinging onto me like a damn leech. God I hate her...she tries to imitate Y/n in order to gain my affection but she could never be her.
Mina is a manipulative bitch who is just using me to get fame.

There has not been a single day where i could stop thinking about y/n

And you know what?

I

WILL

GET

HER

BACK!

She is mine from the very first day i laid my eyes on her and no one can ever change that. I feel it in my heart, she is the one.
And as for Mina...
I will take revenge on her.

I have thought about it hard and i have decided to expose her.

It was a mutual one night stand and neither of us were forced so how can she blackmail me?

I will collect proof and show the world how she is a just manipulative clout chaser.
And after proving my innocence, i will come clean and win y/n back.

As
Long
As
It
Takes
She
Will
Be
Mine
Again.

I know it might not be easy but i have to..
Y/n just don't move on from me...

(Y/n pov)

It had been 4 months since the breakup and Jungkook never contacted me.

I don't know if y'all remember but the DMC award contest which hyunjin and I were supposed to host got postponed to next year because the VIP got into an accident.

I was soo relieved as I don't think i could've gone back to Korea and especially face Jungkook at the show.

And,I am happy to announce that I have made much progress in moving on and maybe that heart beat escalation that was only preserved for Jungkook once might be quickening for someone else...

************************************
(Later)
Bzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bzzzzz
"Ugh why do I always keep it on silent?' I mumbled to myself as i picked up the call.

"Hello!?"
"Hello y/n!? I have an AMAZING offer for you"

"Who's this?"

"YOU STILL HAVE NOT SAVED MY NO.?" My manager said.

"You changed your no. 😭"

"Ohohk..well listen i know that the Jungkook situation was fucked up but you have recieved an AMAZING opportunity!"

"Ermm..ok?"

"now listen carefully..you are given the chance to do like a guest feature in a suspence kdrama. It's good money aaaand it will tremendously increase your reach... there's only one problem..you'd have to go back to Korea..." she said cautiously

"Fuck"

"So what do you say...?"
.
.
.
.
"Ok"

Sksbsjsbj that's the end of famously yours folks!
Idk if you got the reference or not but the second part from Y/n pov is from the very first chapter where the story began..

My writing was sooo cringe 😭🖐️

But I am glad y'all stuck around.

The story will continue with the new book

FAITHFULLY YOURS

Make sure to keep on reading for more amazing plot twists and to see  how  Jungkook and y/n will overcome this challenge.

I love y'all soo much.

Thankyou for being there when no one was GMM-2019-433553

UNTIL THEN

**The end**
Or
**The new beginning**