His feelings

(DO READ)

(Before Y'all start this chapter I just want to tell you that in this ff Jungkook is just a Normal person and would think like a normal person too. Everybody has insecurities and Drama's, Books etc affect our thinking process alot. It's very easy to feel insecure and also to grow strong feelings in a small amount of time. It's not unrealistic...It just should be the Right person. So I will not tolerate if anyone commented on how immatchure Either of them are being because both are ordinary people and this is a FF but again is based entirely on Real life (except for the story line ofc) so they will behave and have feelings like it)

(Author pov continuing)

Y/n and Sanvi jumped while V and Jungkook exchanged nervous glances.

"I uh cannot go because I just ate but Jungkook didn't eat anything Idk why...But I won't go so good luck!" He said patting Jungkook and sending him a teasing wink.

They stood in the line which was pretty short so their chance came pretty quick.

Y/n sat in the middle with Jungkook and sanvi next to her.

Jungkook nervousness kept growing as the harness came down.

Y/n noticed this.

"Are you by chance Nervous Koo?" she asked softly.

"Erm.."

"Ahh it's ok bun bun..I will protect you!" she said chuckling softly.

Jungkook's heartbeat quickened not because of the ride but because of Y/n and her nicknames for him. He always loved the nicknames she had for him. His heart melted at the same time looking at her smile. His nervousness faded looking at her smile.

The ride started and Immediately placed his hand on Y/n's hand tightly scared for his life clutching at any sign of comfort.

Y/n's gaze noticed him holding her hand and now she started to feel butterflies.

She squeezed his hand in return which increased his butterflies even more.

The roller gained the height and was about to dive.

Sanvi and Y/n waved their hands in the air and screamed. Jungkook shut his eyes tightly and buried his head in Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n immediately blushed and Sanvi did "Nazar na lag jaye" with her hands around the couple. (An expression done by Indians in a sense to stray the evil eyes and keep the particular thing preserved as pure as it was)

The ride ended with Jungkook not even realizing that Y/n was embracing him the entire time.

They got off with V smirking at Jungkook while he brushed him off.

They spent their entire noon on rides and had the time of their lives

Jungkook went to get them lemonades leaving Y/n, Sanvi, and Taehyung at the table.

Y/n was surfing through her phone and shows the meme to Sanvi.

"Lmfaoooooo"

"Ikrrrrrrrrr"

"What are you two laughing about?"He enquired.

"Just this meme" Y/n got up from her chair and walked towards his chair to show him the meme.

"I don't get it" He said

"Aaayhayeee (Uffffff)" Y/n bent down to his level as he was speaking and started to explain.

"What is going on here?" Said a voice that everyone understood belonged to Jungkook.

"Nothing much," Y/n said and went back to her seat.