Saranghae

(Chapter will contain smut so please skip the warning part  if you are not comfortable with it.) 

(A warning sign will be in the beginning as well as the end to  let you know  so sit back and enjoy) 

{story continues}

(Sometime later during Jungkook and Y/n's live-in relationship.)

(Y/n pov)

Things between Jungkook and I were sailing smoothly. 

He used to get caught up with practices and interviews while I was busy writing scripts for my video and mostly editing them. 

Our fans went crazy when we went public. 

We were a lot in each other's V-lives and the amount of ship edits just make me blush. 

I was sitting on Jungkook and I's bed after taking a long refreshing shower. 

I was wearing a long white t-shirt that I stole from Jungkook with my right leg dangling from one corner with my left leg folded. 

I had my MacBook on my lap as I frustratedly edited my video. 

Jungkook entered the room wearing nothing but sweatpants giving me a full good display of his well-toned abs. 

His hair was messy as he took a seat in front of me. 

"what are you doingggg?" he asked as he made himself comfortable. 

"Nothing much...Just editing this clip..Sooo how was practice???" I replied keeping up with the conversation. 

"It was great..but something kept distracting meee" He said in a teasing manner. 

"Hmmm really???" I asked still working on my laptop. 

"Yeah..this pretty little birdy called Y/n who gives more attention to her laptop than she gives to her boyfriend." He said a little frustrated. 

I closed my laptop and kept it on the bed rest as I wanted to give my full attention to my man. 

He smirked at my actions and grabbed my dangling right leg as he pulled me towards him. 

"Yeah...this is more like it" He softly said as the space between our bodies enclosed. 

I wrapped my hands around his neck giggling as he wrapped my legs around his waist making me sit on his lap. 

He held my back for support as he dived in for a kiss.

⚠️***18+ CONTENT***⚠️

Jungkook kissed me as his hands played with the hem of my shirt. 

I kissed him back but this time the kiss kept getting heated. 

My hands traveled the back of his hair as I played with his hair while keeping up with the pace of his lips.

He picked me up with ease as he softly placed me on my bed, Now hovering over me. 

His kisses soon traveled to my jaw and then to my neck. 

He kept kissing until he found that one spot that made me shudder under his feather-like kisses.

He immediately grabbed the opportunity as bit harshly sucked on my neck and kept lightly biting as he sucked my sweet spot. 

I couldn't help but let a moan escape as he lightly engraved his teeth.