BANGTAN BOYZ

(Author pov)

Y/n looked up.

Her eyes met with the shortest aka Jimin.

He smiled at her which she returned back.

Remembering her interview Jimin was the most flirtatious one in the interview.

Y/n stood up to greet Jimin while taehyung was still coddling his dog.

"Anneyong" She said.

"Anneyongg!" Replied Jimin.

"Aaah Hyung she's-" Jungkook started to say but was interrupted.

"Y/N OF COURSE!" Said Jimin.

"Oh, you remember?"

"Obviously! I don't forget pretty faces that easily" replied Jimin

Y/n just blushed while Jimin pulled her in a hug to greet her.

Y/n also hesitantly hugged back but Jimin broke the hug after earning glares from the maknae.

She sat back and Jimin went and sat on the same sofa as sanvi.

"Noice!" said sanvi

"I am sorry but I don't remember you..."

"I AM SANVI" Sanvi said in English loudly thinking Jimin would understand.

"She's y/n's friend" Explained Jungkook

"NICE TO MEET YOU SANVI" Replied jimin with the same intensity but in English.

"Who the hell are these people in your living room Jungkook?" asked a very deep and groggy voice from the corner.

One very sleepy cat holding a pillow was standing.

"Can you call the others too so that I can introduce them all at once?" said Jungkook.

"Mhmm k"

"HYUNGGGGG CAN YOU ALL COME OUT PLEASE!" Shouted Jungkook.

"COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Replied a deep voice that Y/n immediately recognized. It was the leader's voice.

The leader was the one who interacted the most and had a very distinctive voice with captivating dimples. Y/n clearly remembered him.

Out of the halls came out 2 tall men. One was Namjoon and the other one was a very smiling Hobi.

"What-"

"Annyeong" Y/n greeted him as he suddenly paused after seeing her.

"Omg Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"Jungkook invited me over"

"Oh, I see...Wait what?"

Jungkook immediately stood up and went towards the leader and Hobi.

He whispered something to the both of them and they nodded and then started to look at me again.

"Where's Jin Hyung?" Jungkook finally asked out loud.

"Probably making out with the mirror" Replied suga from the third single couch.

"I AM HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Announced a tall handsome Jin.

He had a small hand mirror and was still in his Pj's but still looked as if he had a whole makeover.

"Ooh We have GUESTS!!!" he said clapping his hands and putting the mirror on the table.

"Yeah Hyung.. This is Y/n as Y'all remember the girl who interviewed us in India and that's sanvi her best friend who also happens to be an army" Jungkook said