Proposed or drunk-drowned

(Jungkook pov)

(from the beginning of the day) 

"Jungkook are you sure?" Asked Taehyung. 

"I have never been more certain of something in my life," I remarked back. 

"Well..getting married...damn" replied V with a small exhale and smile

"I guess my kookie is really grown now...Aish come you here you pabo!" Added Taehyung as he hugged Jungkook while ruffling his hair. 

"Hyung..will you help me propose to Y/n?" 

"Ofc you idiot."

Yes, I had decided to marry Y/n. 

She became my everything the moment I fell for her laugh, In these past 6months I have realized that the only person I want to wake next to is Y/n. 

I want her to become mine and I want her to be entitled as the only person who can claim me.

"Ok..so do you have something in mind for the proposal?" Taehyung finally asked. 

"Well..there's this new restaurant that Y/n's dying to go to and I was hoping to rent it out and propose to her!" 

"THE WHOLE RESTAURANT?"Exclaimed taehyung

"Yeaaaa"

"You don't need to rent to the whole restaurant...just book the VIP section.."Said V in a frustrated tone. 

"Ah ok" I replied sheepishly. 

"But didn't Y/n get a reservation there today itself? That girl worked HARD for the damn reservation, I could tell that she really wanted to go with you considering the fact that she pre-paid! Like Y/n never does that." Said Taehyung. 

"Yeah ik..so I have a plan. I am going to prepare the whole proposal in the same restaurant. A few thousand bucks would do it, but I want to surprise her so basically...I will cancel our dinner today which will leave her very disappointed...It's a little brutal I suppose..but, it will all be worth it cuz I know that she will go anyways because she won't let the money go to waste so..when she would sit there all sad and grumpy, I would surprise her and take her to the Vip section and propose! She would be soo happy all of a sudden she definitely would say yes! What do you think?" 

"Wow...erm..you really thought this through didn't you?"Said V impressed with my plan. 

"Only since the past month" 

"Damn I suppose we get to work" Said V patting my shoulder as we left to book the venue. 

I knew that V had his doubts regarding this rather weird proposal but I just replayed the same scene so many times in my head...it's difficult to opt for another way. 

I cannot wait to wrap my hands around her eyes and say "Guess who?" to see her look at me with an amusing expression and sequel like she did whenever she got excited to see me. 

(Time skip)

It was all set. 

The hyungs and I spent our entire afternoons decorating the VIP section just Like I imagined it, with the help of the maids because I wanted my proposal to be one of a kind. 

We rented out the rooftop of the Restaurant and I was really proud of our creation. 

               (Reference)

The emphasis on pink was purposeful, It was our color. 

Y/n and I's and nobody can change that. 

At the Strike of 7, I knew Y/n would enter any moment now...