her fault

(Y/n pov)

(Next day)

It was time.

I spent the entire morning sulking and thinking of reasonable questions to ask him despite sanvi's continuous efforts to cheer me up.

I sat in front of my laptop on sanvi's desk as she stood beside the Laptop with a bottle of alcohol also providing me emotional support.

I dreaded my movements but I finally clicked call.

(Author pov)

Jungkook almost immediately picked up.

He had been waiting for her call since the morning.

His head kept pondering on what he could do.

(Video call)

Jungkook: Hey baby..

Y/n:erm...
Y/n's throat was parched as she couldn't think straight. Jungkook's hair was messy and his eyes had a tint of blue underneath them which Y/n could clearly decipher. She knew Jungkook had a tough night. His condition shattered her heart and she started to melt again..but, was snapped into reality as she saw Sanvi's piercing gaze on her.

Jungkook: How are you..? Jungkook could also clearly tell that Y/n was not her best. Her eyes were puffy, her lips were pale and her hair was loosely made into a bun. The only glimmer of hope he had was when he saw Y/n wearing the Swarovski necklace.

Y/n: Better than I thought I would be...

Jungkook: Y/N I-

Before Jungkook finished his sentence, Y/n cuts him off.

Y/n:Jungkook before you say something I want you ask you a few questions and you can only answer with a "yes" or "no".

Jk: But-

Y/n: please jungkook...Will you answer my questions?

Jk: yes..

Y/n wanted to first know if what they said was true or not. She needed to know the truth before she heard any of his explanations.

Y/n: Was it you in that video?

Jungkook: yes..

Y/n: did you cheat on..me..?

Jungkook: yes..

Y/n: was..it solely because you were drunk?

Jk: Y/n I..

Y/n: JUST ANSWER WITH A GODDAMN YES OR NO!

Jungkook: No...

Y/n inhaled a sharp breath as her whole world was coming crashing down. Jungkook was actually like her father...
Her eyes unable to control anymore let a few tears slip out as Y/n controlled her aching heart.
Jungkook on the other hand was digging his nails in his skin.
He couldn't cope up with all the guilt and hate he had for himself.

Jungkook: Y/n...It's just that I saw you on a dinner date with hyunjin and-

Y/n: WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK! How dare you..How THE FUCK can you even try to justify your actions by pinning it on me?