The suppressed feels

(Y/n pov)
I left the apartment with my whole body just feeling numb with the emotional coaster ride with Sanvi not even uttering a single word to me but then again I was myself too shook to notice her silence at the moment.

I got in the car that jungkook's driver was driving and got in the backseat and so did sanvi. 

I released a shaky breath and looked over to sanvi who still had her eyes engulfed in a mix of emotions that I was having trouble detecting. 

The driver took off and I called out sanvi's name multiple times to get a reaction but all in vain. 
"SANVI! KYA HUA TEREKO? (SANVI WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?) I yelled.

"Wha-what happened to me??..what happened to me is that my best friend thought that i would betray her. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IS I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE..WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IS THAT YOU MISS FUCKING Y/N PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BROKEN OUR FRIENDSHIP AND YOU ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?" she yelled back making me a cower a little. Sanvi was not a person who would yell so easily especially at me.

"I...I COULD NEVER EVEN DREAM OF BREAKING OUR FRIENDSHIP YOU MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT!" I retorted.

"Well..it looked like that when u rushed inside that pantry without even talking or doing anything and crying your eyes out while I panicked and died inside because your stupid brain just decides to jump onto conclusions!" She said
I looked at her with guilt and a ton of new emotions building up.

Sanvi and I were adults but we had been friends since middle school. We fought alot but we were always there for each other.
There was a time in the 10th grade when we both had a crush on the same guy from our after classes.
After the both of realised that he might come in between us we both said "fuck him" and just roasted the shit out of him until we felt content enough to move on. (Amongst ourselves ofc)
We never had something that could create problems between us.
After Sanvi went to college both of us had it hard as i was focused on my yt channel and she was focused on her degree but that never changed anything and we were as strong as before.
But the moment I saw her with jk both of us felt something crack between our relationship.
That was probably the reason both of us were screaming in the poor driver's car.
"Imagine if I was really intrested in Jungkook then WHAT? Then ig you definitely would have stopped talking to me huh? Go to you new bsf y/n i don't think you need me anymore.." she said with sadness clearly visible in her voice.

"Sanvi...i...i was hurt but never would I ever let something come  between us, especially a guy...and listen to me you pathetic human being even if you fucking stabbed me i could never break our friendship and you know what yeah Taehyung is my friend but NO ONE EVER CAN REPLACE WHAT YOU AND I HAVE!" I said finally letting my feelings take over me.

"Idk if I should hug you or smack you for calling me pathetic" she said laughing through her tears.
I immediately hugged her with tears pouring out but with the warmest smile and sanvi hugged me back crying.

(At the HUD HUD dabang residence)
(Jungkook pov)

I locked the door after Y/n and sanvi left and sat on the floor with a feeling of relief and happiness.
I saw V sitting on the floor as well but his eyes reflected hurt.
"Hyung?" I asked.
"Hmm?" He hummed in response.
"Are you ok?"
"No..kookie..i am not ok..."
"Wha..what happened?" I said slowly crawling towards where he sat.
"I just...I just thought we were closer than this..i thought I would be the first person you would tell if you had anything going on in your life.." he said with his face  dropping.
"Hyung I-" before i could answer he cut me off.
"It.. it's not your fault kookie.. it's probably my fault for making you feel like you could not trust me.. it's ok...i understand..you don't have to tell me everything... you're an adult now..i think I can never get over the fact that you aren't mine to pamper anymore.." he said smiling with a tear slipping out of his eyes.
I could feel the pain the escaped his smile.
"No Hyung...it is my fault never have you ever made me feel like i couldn't trust you because all you hyungs are my family and i trust you all than i trust myself.." I said.
Taehyung brought his face back up to look Jungkook directly in the eyes this time with tears clouding his sight.
"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"It's just...just that i was about to tell you the very day she came to my house to meet everyone. It was the very purpose for me to tell you that i liked her..that's the reason why i asked y'all to stay. But then I saw the way you looked at her and misinterpreted it and  lost the nerve to tell you...and then as time grew I thought that you had feelings for her too.. and if I told you that I had feelings for her then you would sacrifice your feelings for me or there would be tension between us which i just couldn't risk... I thought I would just let it play out but as both of you grew more comfortable around each other my insecurities grew and eventually i became the weird ass maniac i was today.. and for that Hyung I truly apologise." I confessed.

"So..you're telling me that..you were ready to sacrifice your own feelings just because you were scared of creating problems between us..?" He slowly asked widening his eyes.
"That's a one way of putting it.." i replied.
"Oh come her my little bunny" tae said pulling Jungkook into his embrace which Jungkook returned.

(Y/n pov)
(In the hotel room)
With everything that happened I forgot to have breakfast.
I had some room service and was now laying on my bed thinking..
It was weird how I had the biggest real life crush on an idol and how he also returned my feelings.
With everything going on I forgot how would the media react if we decide to become serious.
I was not sure though because Jungkook and I both had to focus on our couriers but still..
Dating rumours are really damaging especially for k-pop idols.
I would still survive but Jungkook might take a toll or vice versa.
I can never really know who would the media find to hate...but it would probably be me as they won't like seeing their kookie date anyone..
I whip out my phone and realised that the interview has been posted on there YouTube channel.
I dreadfully opened the comment section.

Parrrrkjimin990: OML I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY FINALLY CAME TO INDIA! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kookiebun87: They all look soo handsome!! ❤️❤️❤️

Taehyunggucciboi65:  I am soo happy they chose y/n to interview them and not some talentless nepotism celebrity😒.

Namtiddies09: is it just me or Jungkook looking at Y/n a little differently? 🤪

Bananamilk88: UWU why do I lowkey ship Y/n and Jungkook? 😭🖐️

Wwh11111: seojkin is going to be the death of me if he keeps talking about how much he likes Indian food because my feeble heart cannot 😭❤️

Yoongismile: i like how calm and interactive Y/n is through out this whole interview and #Bananamilk88 Y/n and Jungkook definitely have some chemistry and I shipppp! 😚❤️❤️❤️.

After reading the comments my heart felt at ease.
Maybe it was not even that bad for Jungkook and I to date.
Ofcourse people would have problem adjusting with all of a sudden but slowly and eventually they will understand and adjust.
Maybe there was hope for us.
Maybe this trip could end up with something more than i ever imagine it could.

Y'all ik that there was no date in this chapter and i am truly sorry for that but as mentioned before this ff is a IRL ff so I am trying to make as realistic as possible with equal consequences.
Cuz if jk and Y/n have something there would be collateral damage and it will also take time for there friends to adjust which i tried to portray here 😚

The next chapter will be good though.
Hope y'all enjoyed.
Until then
Vote.comment.share
Saranghae💜💜