Confession part 1

(Y/n's pov)

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

I remembered that  Jungkook had a small Pantry-closety thing in his house which was a small room and that's what I needed right now. 

I dashed towards that room with my heart feeling as if someone just squeezed the life out of it. 

I entered the small pantry room and dropped to the floor stunned and shocked out of my mind

I was really hurt...Not only did I see the man I really liked with my bestfriend but I also felt like an outsider because she hid whatever she had for him from me. 

(Flashback)

(In the park with Taehyung and Yeontan)

"Aaah the morning breeze is already making me feel better," I said

"I would've felt better.. if you weren't beside me" Taehyung replied. 

"HA HA I AM DYING WITH LAUGHTER," I said sarcastically. 

"Jokes aside Y/n...I have to ask you something.."

"Yeah sure...Go ahead" I replied nervously

"Do you..by any chance have feelings for Jungkook?"

"Omg! Was I THAT obvious?" I asked not even caring that  I just admitted it. 

"You didn't..He did" 

"Wut?"

"I have known Jungkook for a really long time Y/n..And he acts really happy and different around you..I think he likes you too" He said smiling.

"ISTG KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG DON'T JOKE WITH ME RN!" 

"I am not..Y/n I might tease you a lot but that's just because you're like my younger sister...I feel comfortable around you and seeing you and Jungkook together will definitely make me happy."

"Awwwwee"

"Yeah...But there's just this problem that is making me a little uneasy about his feelings... If he had feelings for you he would definitely tell me...Ig he might be a little scared telling us, as it might be a risk to his career so I understand if he didn't tell the hyungs but..he always tells me...I also admit that he didn't tell me that you two were  talking after the show so I guess sometimes he really doesn't tell me everything..." He stated. I could sense the tone of disappointment in his tone. 

"It's ok..I guess he didn't feel the need to tell you as He might talk with many others...And it could be a great possibility that he doesn't feel anything for me more than a friend Tae.." I said in a low tone. I liked the possibility of him even liking me even a percent...I was growing hope and "hope" is the most fucked up and disappointing thing on this whole planet. 

"No..No Y/n..he definitely has feelings for you more than a friend...I have seen him staring at you with the eyes of a love-struck man...He takes effort for you and most importantly makes time for you...Something which is VERY hard for an idol but he still does..." He replied shaking his head. 

"I-I..don't know what to do.." I replied.

"Confess...You must confess to him...I am giving you this advice as your big brother and not Jungkook's best friend because sometimes when feelings are suppressed for too long..they tend to vanish. You're going back to India in a few days only so it's better for you to confess before going" He said placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"I'll think about it.."

"Please do."

"OMG Yeontan!" Yeontan decided to snuggle on a random stranger's leg as she screamed her lungs out of fear. 

"Yeontan BAD BOY!" V said picking him up. 

(End of flashback)

I felt agitated while also feeling hurt to my core. 

But...I cannot end or get angry with Sanvi  for that..

I could never end our friendship even if she stabbed me thrice because I loved her too much. It was going to take time for me to adjust and get over the hurt,betrayel and my feelings for Jungkook but I had to manage it.
What was worse that Jungkook probably had feelings for Sanvi and being the selfish and blind brat I am I thought it was for me.
Ofc he took the initiative when I mentioned Sanvi because he intrested in her this whole time.
My head dropped as I hugged my knees while I heard some footsteps marching towards the door.
I was about to get up and shut it because i was not in the conditon to face neither Jungkook nor Sanvi but instead it was Taehyung who came.

I heard footsteps rushing behind him so I pulled him in my little hiding place and latched the door by adjusting a broom on the handle which I found in the pantry.

I went back to my old spot and sank onto the ground once again.
Taehyung looked at me with pity in his eyes and sat beside me on the ground.
"Y/n look at me.." he said lifting me chin up.
I look at him trying my best not to look week.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
That was the moment I couldn't hold it in anymore...
There was always something in those particular words that always make me break.
A few silent tears escaped my eyes as if I was suffering and honestly I felt pathetic for it.
Crying like a 7 year old because my bestfriend is interested in my crush.

"Hey..don't feel pathetic about it...everyone has a breaking level and no one can judge you for that..Your problems are your problems and you should never compare them to others or feel pathetic about them because every person is different...Your feelings were hurt and you were lied to by someone you deeply cared about, it's ok to feel bad and emotional about it.." he said pulling me into his embrace.
It was as if he read my mind but I couldn't utter words at moment.
I hastily nodded and wanted to stay in his embrace..it felt nice to have someone be there telling you that you are not a pathetic excuse of existence.
Suddenly
BANG
BANG
BANG
Someone was banging on the door really hard.
"OPEN.THE. FUCKING. GATE!" We heard Jungkook yell.

So y'all this chapter would be too long so I'll divide it into 2 parts. 

P.s- Y'all please never compare your problems or feel pathetic about it because

"Just because you are next to a guy in a wheelchair doesn't mean your broken arm doesn't hurt" 

I recently went through something like this (also one of the reasons it took me soo long to post) and had a mental breakdown in the middle of my classes and felt pathetic about it but I had my support system who told me it was ok to cry for my problems even if society made me feel pathetic about it...So y'all stay strong and never make someone feel bad for their vulnerability. 

@GMM-2019-433553 Thankyou bitch <3