Tucker Knows Best

Fade into the caves where the Reds are

Grif: PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON! What's the one thing I told you? Don't embarrass the family!

Simmons: I don't think she's embarrassing -whoa, why is she doing splits?

Alex: I want to look away but I can't.

Sarge: Huh, is this that Facebook thing I keep hearing about?

Simmons: Does this thing take dollar bills?

Alex: This is one of the weirdest things I've seen.

Grif: Come on, that's my sister! And you're looking at her naked!

Simmons: So? She's not our sister.

Alex: Just be glad it's not my sister,

Grif: Stop looking at her! Wait you have a sister Alex.

Alex: She was good before our mom apparently died then we had a rift.

Simmons: Why does Donut get to look?

Donut: Hey, why does the Blue base get so much more natural light than ours? It gives the interior a much more airy and open feeling.

Grif: That's why Donut gets to look.

Sarge: Ohhh, look, she's puttin' her armor back on. Uh, I mean, oh look, she is putting her armor back on. Good work Soldier!

Alex: That was a little embarrassing.

Grif: Don't patronize me.

Simmons: It looks like the Blues are having some kind of meeting.

Sarge: What? I knew it. They're coming to attack our base. Dirty backstabbers.

Donut: I thought the Blues were supposed to attack us?

Sarge: Dirty frontstabbers! Simmons, what're they saying?

Simmons: I have no idea. I can't find the volume on this monitor. And without any sound it just looks like a bunch of helmets bobbing up and down.

Alex: Is that how we look when we talk.

Sarge:They look ridiculous.

Cut to the Blues all gathered on top of Blue Base

Church: Alright, Vic called and said we should attack the Red base right away. I don't know why but, I guess we're gonna do it.

Will: This is odd.

Tucker: Attack? Shouldn't we call soldiers or the military for something like that?

Church: And for some reason he thinks it's a good idea for some of us to go through the caves.

Tex: Why?

Will: Ok is this just me or is this really suspicious 

Church: I don't know, who cares? So, me and Tex and Will and Tucker are gonna go right up the middle.

Tucker: What about my kid? He can't go in to battle!

Church: Doc, Sister, and Junior, you guys go get lost in the caves.

Tucker: Oh.

Church: We'll find you after the battle's over. Unless we die, in which case we won't find you, and you're gonna have to find us. And if that happens I want to be buried as far away as possible from these two.