Origin Story

Let's just start with how this family came into this chaos. 

Every chapter I'll start with ages since this won't be in consecutive order. Each brother is two years younger than the other. Uh....... how do I say that better?

Anyways, Technoblade; 6

WilburSoot; 4

Also, cover art not my art. 

Sometimes I get inspiration from fanart that isn't mine. If that's one of these chapters, I'll have the person's fanart at the top. I can't find the fanart to save my life, and I'm really sorry about that. None of this art is mine. 

Phil was out for a walk, that fateful day. 

He did this often, especially when Puffy was able to babysit Wilbur. He just liked to walk around the city and enjoy the peacefulness of the town. Being a single parent of a four year old was exhausting, and Phil seriously enjoyed the break. 

At least, before the six year old ran in front of his path. 

"What the-?" Phil muttered, trying his best to catch the small child, but his arm was slippery for some reason, and when Phil drew his hand back, it was slick with blood. For a fleeting glimpse, the kid looked really small, and it was likely Phil could have wrapped his fingers around the boy's wrist he was that scrawny. 

The kid's eyes widened, and he ran into an alleyway, pink fluttering behind him. 

"Wait!" Phil cried, running after him. 

The little boy was scrabbling at the brick walls in the dead end alleyway. He was trying to reach the top of the wall and was failing miserably. Phil could see his bones jutting out of his skin, and he wasn't wearing a shirt, just some ratty pants. His long pink hair swung behind him. 

And he was covered in blood. 

"Mate, are you alright?" Phil asked gently. 

"Stay away from me!" the little boy cried. He made another desperate jump at the wall. "Just stay away!" 

Phil carefully took a step forward, noticing the bloody streaks the boy was creating on the wall. "It's okay mate. I promise, I'll never hurt you. You're safe." 

The little boy jumped again, scrambling. "I'm not safe! I ran away because I'm not safe!" 

"Ran away from where, mate?" Phil asked. 

"From the orphanage!" he cried. 

Phil took another step forward. "You're an orphan? What's your name?"

He stopped jumping, turning towards Phil. "M-my name's Technoblade." he stuttered. "Please stay away."

"Okay, okay." Phil said. "I'll stay away. My name's Phil." 

Technoblade nodded, and slid to the ground. Despite his promises, Phil ran forward. He stopped a moment before he touched Technoblade. His arms reached towards Technoblade, but the little boy was curled into a ball. "Are you bleeding? Are you hurt?" 

"Not my blood." Techno mumbled. "Not all of it. I'll be okay. I just need to get out of here." 

He started to stand, desperate for escape, but a voice cut through the alley. "HEY!" someone yelled. 

Technoblade stiffened, and he looked at Phil in fear. "That's the keeper of the orphanage." he whispered. "The guard! He'll beat me!" 

There were two guards, actually. Two men, coming closer to Phil and Technoblade. One roughly shoved Phil away, and the other grabbed Technoblade by his long pink hair. Technoblade let out a small cry.