Well...... This is awkward....

TW; Negative self talk/Bullying, just a little. Also, any chapter with a TW will change each chapter. If there's bullying in the next chapter I'll add it up there too. You can just skip this one, if it's worrying. It's cool <3 

Tommy, 10. Wilbur, 12. Technoblade, 14. 

It's been a while since I wrote this. OLDZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

Tommy yelped as he was thrown to the floor. 

He hadn't told his brothers, or Dadza, but he was getting bullied by a few kids. A few boys. 

Their leader was a boy named Quackity. He had a blue beanie and a matching dark blue hoodie. It all started with just some normal banter from the kids. Tommy was different from the other kids, and when Quackity realized that he started to bully Tommy more and more. 

Today, Tommy tried to say something back, Quackity got mad and he and two of his goons (Purpled and Foolish) started to beat up on Tommy. They were in the same school as Wilbur, and Tommy was still in elementary until next year, but they sometimes came down to the elementary and bullied some kids. 

Tommy ran out into the hallway, and they threw him into a locker door. He slid down onto the floor. 

Quackity held his head so that Tommy had to look him in the eye. "Why don't you run back to your little fucking family? Oh that's right, you don't have a family. Even your own mother abandoned you, and you never met your dad. I can see why they abandoned you. You don't deserve anyone." 

He got really close to Tommy's face. "So why don't you run back to your fake father, and fake brothers? They may love you, but if you told them how weak you are right now, they'd abandon you, just like your first family." 

Tommy shook his head, tears welling in his eyes. "N-No." he stuttered. 

Quackity smirked. "You may not believe me, but deep down, you know it's true. You know, their only fakes, pretenders. Most normal kids don't get abandoned by their birth parents. They don't have to settle for some fake parents and fake brothers." 

Quackity let him go. "Run along now." he said. "Run along." 

Tommy got up and gathered his things, then he ran off. 

He ran all the way home, bursting through the door. He was almost entirely out of breath, and he'd been crying the whole way. 

"Hey Toms!" Phil greeted from the front room. He, Technoblade, and Wilbur were all sitting there reading and doing homework. 

Tommy ignored them and sprinted upstairs, slamming his bedroom door. 

He threw himself onto his bed, sobbing and trying to catch his breath. He couldn't keep out Quackity's voice, and his words echoed in Tommy's head. Most normal kids don't get abandoned. Go back home to your fake father and fake brothers. Even your mother abandoned you.

Tommy kept sobbing, curling up around Henry. He knew he was bleeding but he couldn't think straight, just continuing to sob. "Are they right?" he whispered. 

Phil knocked on Tommy's door. "Tommy?" he asked gently. "I'm coming in, Toms." 

Tommy was hidden underneath his blankets. Phil pulled up a chair next to his bed. "Toms? What's wrong?" he asked. 

"Go away." Tommy murmured. He let out a sob. "Just go away!" 

Phil put his hand on Tommy's shoulder. "Tommy.... What's going on? What happened?" 

"Just go away!" Tommy cried. "You're not even my real dad! Just go away!" 

Phil's. Heart. Broke. He pulled his hand away from Tommy, hurt flooding through his body. "W-What?" he stuttered.