Partay

Technoblade; 18, Wilbur; 16, Tommy; 14.

TW; Underage drinking, fights, throwing up, police.

This fanart is saved to my computer named Phil parenting these disasters. XD

"Remind me again why we need a babysitter?" Wilbur asked, following Philza as he ran through the house, getting ready. 

"He's not a babysitter, he's your brother. And because I can't trust you and Tommy alone for more than five minutes alone. Therefore, Technoblade." 

"What if you just make it worse?" Tommy asked. "What if you just add more kindling to the fire?"

"Technoblade is responsible." Phil replied. "I trust him more than I trust the two of you combined." 

"WHAT?!" Tommy yelled. 

The doorbell went off. 

"He lives here, he can just come in." Wilbur muttered. 

Phil smiled. "Saved by the bell." he said back. 

He opened the door and Techno was leaning against the wall. "You summoned me?" he said. 

Phil rolled his eyes. "You were not summoned, you were simply needed there's a difference. I don't trust your brothers  to stay here alone, so please keep them out of trouble. I finally get a weekend to myself. Don't fuck this up." 

Techno smiled. "I can take care of them." 

"Imma big fucking man, I don't need no sitter." Tommy snapped. 

"Yeah yeah." Techno muttered, coming inside. 

"Alright. I ordered pizza, don't do anything that'll get you arrested, call me if you need anything. Technoblade's in charge, understand?" Phil hugged Wilbur and Tommy. "I love you, don't do anything stupid, I'll be home Sunday." 

Phil left, and Techno sat down with a book. "Alright, real quick, here's the rules. Do what you want but don't get me in trouble with the big man. Oh, and you can leave the house, but you have to let me know where you're going and bring your phone. I don't want to tell Phil I lost one of you, alright?" 

Wilbur and Tommy nodded. 

A few minutes later, Tommy got a text from Quackity. 

Big Q; 

Hey Big man, are you free tonight?

Tommy;

Maybe y

Big Q;

I want to throw a party tonight. Beer, the usual. You in? Bring Wilbur. 

Tommy;

Hell yeah big man! We're in! 

Tommy smiled. "Wilbur!!!" he yelled. 

Wilbur came into his room. "What the hell you want, gremlin?" 

"Quackity invited us to a party tonight, you in?" 

"Oh heck yeah." Wilbur smiled. "I've been wanting to get drunk for a long time now. We will... We'll have to let Techno know." he said. 

"Oh yeah.... He'll let us, right?" Tommy frowned. 

Wilbur smirked. "If he doesn't we'll just sneak out tonight. But it's Techno, so he won't care." 

Tommy nodded. "Alright, but you're asking." he said. 

Wilbur and Tommy went downstairs. "Heyyyyy Techno..." Tommy said.