Hide and Seek

For the record, art has nothing to do with story. I've given up in that sense. Now it's just sleepy bois art. 

Tommy; 7, Wilbur; 9, Techno; 11. 

"What do you mean you don't know where Tommy is!?" Phil cried. 

Techno sighed. "I can't find him. He's in a god spot, okay? I figured he'd come out when he got bored." 

"And that was when?" Phil asked. 

Techno froze. "Three hours ago." 

Phil was trying not to scream. "You..... haven't seen Tommy...... for THREE HOURS!?" 

Techno flinched. "I didn't realize! I really like Art of War! It's a good book! Besides, he's gotta be around here somewhere!" 

"You're hoping." Phil muttered. "WILBUR!" 

Wilbur ran downstairs. "What? I thought you were finding Tommy for the next round!" Wilbur exclaimed, pointing at Techno. 

"He gave up." Phil rolled his eyes. "Now we have to find him. It's been three hours.

"How did I not realize?" Wilbur sighed. "Alright, I'll help." 

Meanwhile, Tommy was in a laundry basket. 

See, when Tommy wanted to play hide and seek when Phil was gone, Techno figured it would be a good game to quickly tire Tommy out. Besides, there were worse things. 

*Insert flashbacks of hours of playing Candy Land with the gremlin.*

So when Techno genuinely couldn't find Tommy (He'd never let the gremlin win) he figured Tommy would give up and come find him.

Actually, Tommy had hidden inside a laundry basket. He had some (Probably clean) clothes on top of him and if someone were to open the door, they wouldn't see him, since the basket was behind the door. 

It was a god spot. 

However, as time went on, instead of getting restless Tommy got drowsy. He curled up in the basket and fell asleep. 

"TOMMY!" 

"TOMMY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" 

Tommy woke up with a giggle. He didn't know how long he'd been asleep, but he assumed it'd been for a while, since his brothers couldn't find him. Wilbur burst into the laundry room, and Tommy held in his giggles. "TOMMY!" he yelled. "ARE YOU IN HERE?!" 

Tommy tried not to laugh. This must have been the best spot. He could barely see Wilbur, since the door and basket covered most of his vision. Wilbur didn't even think to check behind the door. 

Wilbur ran back downstairs. "We've looked everywhere!" he exclaimed. 

"He wouldn't have left. He has to be here." Techno exclaimed. "He has too!" 

Phil sighed. "Okay. Here's what we do. Everyone takes a floor. Look everywhere. Even if it seems like he wouldn't be there, look anyways, alright? Check spots you've checked already. Double check everything. We have to find him!" 

The house had a downstairs, upstairs, and basement, where Tommy was. "I'll take basement!" Wilbur exclaimed, sprinting downstairs. 

Tommy could hear his brothers looking for him. He thought he heard Phil too. He let out a little giggle. He must have found the perfect spot. 

Wilbur froze. He thought he'd heard something. He ran over the entire basement twice, straining to hear anything. His brother, as loud as the gremlin was, could be incredibly sneaky when he wanted, and quiet.