Mama? part 2

Tomathy Theseus Danger Innit Minecraft; 15, Soot boy; 17, THE BLADE; 19 (But home from college bc..... reasons.)

"Alright Big T, I should get going." Tommy sighed, staring into Tubbo's discord facecam. "I still have to write that summary about current events." 

Tubbo frowned. "Was I helping you procrastinate?" he asked. 

Tommy smirked. "Yep!" 

Tubbo laughed. "Alright. I've been procrastinating on that too. I think I found something interesting though. Apparently there's this ten year anniversary about a car crash that happened near here. This drunk driver killed five people!" 

Tommy smiled. "Thanks for the tip big man!" He logged off quickly, wanting to get the assignment over with. He got on Google and researched Drunk car crash ten year anniversary L'manberg

He found a video and clicked eagerly. "Families gather to remember loved ones killed today, ten years ago." the news anchor's tinny voice began. "A car crash, started on Pogtopia highway, began when-" 

"TECHNO! WILBUR! TOMMY!" Phil hollered. "DINNER!" 

Tommy rolled his eyes, rewinding the video. "One minute!" he shouted. "ago, began when a drunk driver named Sarah Innit drove down Pogtopia highway on the wrong side...." 

The news anchor continued, but Tommy could only stare at the woman's picture on the screen. It triggered old memories, long forgotten. 

Mama? 

Phil, when's mama coming back?

It's mama! Mama! 

I still have Henry mama!

But I wanna stay with my brothers.... I wanna stay with Dadza. Why can't you live here? 

Or long ago repressed. 

"M-Mom?" Tommy stuttered. "What?" 

"Tommy!" Phil called, opening the door. "Come on! What are you doing in here?" 

Tommy turned to him. "Tommy?" Phil asked. "What's wrong?" 

Tommy felt tears on his cheeks, but couldn't remember when they fell. "What?!" Phil demanded. 

"M-My mother." Tommy stuttered out. "S-She's a m-murderer." 

Phil's face fell. "Oh Tommy..." he whispered, pulling his son close, who sobbed. "I didn't want you to find out this way." 

Tommy pushed him away. "What?" he demanded. "You knew?!" 

Phil sighed. "I was watching the news and.... the crash came on." 

"Ten years!" Tommy cried. "I've been wondering about my mom for ten years! Why did you never tell me?" 

"You wouldn't have understood!" Phil replied. "And I couldn't ever figure out how to tell you. You were better off not knowing!" 

"Who are you to decide what I get to know?!" Tommy shouted. "It's been ten years, don't you get that?! I have a right to know!" 

"I didn't know how to tell you!" Phil yelled. "And for the record, I am your father! I was trying to keep you safe, happy and healthy! That's all I've ever tried to do." 

"Great job with that." Tommy snarled. "I had to find out via the internet! How could you?!" 

"I did it to keep you happy." Phil snapped. "At least I didn't abandon you, unlike some people." 

Tommy stopped, blinking. "What.... the..... hell?!" 

"Tommy.... I didn't-" Tommy stopped Phil by shoving past him. He threw open his door- of course Techno and Wilbur were on the other side, listening to everything.