Sicky bois

Tommy; 5, Wilbur; 7, Technoblade; 9

Oldza still being Oldza. 

When Tommy was in kindergarten he brought home the flu.

Typical, especially for Tommy. He was adopted a couple years before and they learned about his terrible immune system. Techno always joked that he just needed to eat some dirt.

Tommy walked through the door looking terrible. Phil knew something was wrong when Tommy didn't burst through the door, yelling "I'm home!" or talking excitedly with Tubbo or Fundy or Ranboo or some new friend. Then Tommy walked into the dining room and Phil saw how pale he looked, with dark circles under his eyes. He ran over and bent down to examine his son better. "Tommy? Are you feeling alright?"

Tommy nodded, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah... I'm just tired. I was really hot last night and had a hard time sleeping. I'm still really hot....... though..." 

Tommy ran himself like a maniac and sleeping at night was the only rest his body ever got, even missing one night would exhaust him. Phil sat, cross-legged on the floor and watched as Tommy curled up in his lap, his head on Phil's chest. He was warm, warmer than normal and Phil was worried he'd gotten sick.

"Mate, you don't look too good. Let's go get the thermometer." Phil picked up Tommy and walked into the bathroom. He then opened the cabinets to find the thermometer missing. Sticking his head away from Tommy and out the door Phil yelled "Boys! Who moved the thermometer where!"

"You're in the bathroom!" Wilbur yelled back. "Look there old man!"

Tommy whimpered at Phil's loud voice."Sorry bud. I did!"

"Try your bathroom!" Techno hollered. "I think I saw it there!"

Phil rolled his eyes. "Alright." They walked into his room and into his bathroom where, lo

and behold it was sitting on the counter. "Found it! Okay Tommy, open up." He stuck the thermometer in Tommy's mouth. "Under the tongue," he reminded Tommy.

It came back 101.2. "Oof, yeah mate. You're sick."

Tommy gave him a weak sad look. "Can I go sleep now?"

Phil nodded and carried him to his room. They passed Techno who gave them a concerned look but didn't say anything, instead stepping into Wilbur's room, probably to discuss Tommy with his brother, see if Wilbur knew anything. Phil laid Tommy, who was starting to shiver, in his bed, putting a blanket over him. Flicking off the light he murmured "Get some sleep Tommy."

Phil quietly shut the door and sighed. "What's wrong with Tommy?" Wilbur demanded. "Why does he look like he's dying?" 

Phil jumped and whirled around to see his twins in front of him. "Geez, you scared me. Nothing, I think he's just a little sick. It's alright."

Techno nodded. "Can we do anything?"

Phil smiled down at his older sons. "No, that's alright. Just try not to disturb him, alright?"

Wilbur smiled. "We can do that!" he said, promptly turning and running into the wall.

Phil grinned, tousling his son's hair.. "I know you can." 

Timeeeeeeeeeeeskipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp *Pops a p for no reason minus the fact I'm bored out of my mind and just chilling. I should be writing something actually productive but nooooooo*

Timeskip

Phil tried to keep his other kids from getting sick, he really did. 

He failed miserably. 

"Techno, don't fucking get off that couch!" Phil exclaimed. He had Wilbur sleeping on his lap and Tommy was curled up on Wilbur's knees. "You need rest." 

"I don't need anything." Techno insisted. "I don't even feel that bad." 

"Bullllllllllll." Tommy mumbled. "You're a liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." 

I like talking in longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Just go with it. 

"I'm with Tommy. Stay on the couch." Phil insisted. 

"Fine." Techno snapped. He sat back on the couch, arms crossed. "Happy?" 

"Ecstatic." Phil muttered dryly. 

Tommy sat up. "Philll, I don't feel good." he said. 

"I know Tommy, I know." 

"No, like... like..." 

Tommy sprinted to the bathroom. Phil dumped Wilbur onto the couch and quickly followed. 

He watched as Tommy whipped the toilet open and vomited into it. Seeming as his diet the last three days had been nothing but soup and water there wasn't much to throw up, but it still hurt Tommy, and it hurt Phil to watch. He bent down next to Tommy, holding his hair back from his face. 

"Dadza!" Tommy cried out. Gasping he cried "Dadza!" 

"Shhh. I'm here. I promise, I'm here. I'm right here." 

"It- hurts." Tommy gasped out, continuing to vomit. "It--"*cries*

"I know. You're doing so well. It's almost over. It's almost over. You're doing so well. You're almost done." 

Techno came in. "Oh, Toms." he murmured. He knelt down next to Tommy and Phil. "It's going to be okay. It's going to be alright. You're okay. You're going to be okay. You're so brave, Theseus. You're so brave, braver than me." 

"Braver- than- Techno?" Tommy gasped out. 

"Yes, braver than me." Techno reassured him. 

When Tommy finally finished, he leaned back, and Techno caught him. "You're so brave, Theseus." Phil wiped Tommy's mouth, and Techno pulled Tommy up to his feet. "Come on, let's go rest with Wilby. You wanna snuggle? We can snuggle if you want. Or watch Up? Whatever you want, I swear." 

Tommy smiled. "Can we snuggle and watch Up?" 

"Of course." Phil thought Techno's mild panic and desire for his brother to be okay was adorable. "Yeah, come on. Let's go watch Up." 

Techno led Tommy to the couch and actually sat through the entire movie of Up. Tommy didn't, he fell asleep about halfway through. But Techno rewatched a movie he'd seen a thousand times. Just for Tommy. 

That was the day Phil realized just how much Techno loved his brothers.