PETS!!! (for no reason!)

Imma gonna add some pets here for the hell of it because I'm the author who can stop me? 

Tommy; 8, Wilbur; 10, Techno; 12

Phil had just taken the boys out for lunch and was mostly allowing them to drag him wherever, so long as it was appropriate for them to go in. 

Had to drag Tommy away from a tattoo parlor......

"Ooh! Let's go in there!" Tommy pointed. 

Phil looked across the street and there was a cute little exotic pet store. Phil sighed. "Fine alright. But we're only going to look, we're not getting anything." 

He led his boys across the street and into a pet store. 

The boys seperated almost immediately. Tommy went left, Techno went straight to the dogs, and Wilbur went right. 

Phil followed Techno, mostly because he wanted to see dogs and it was a small store so they couldn't get into too much trouble right?

Right? 

They stared at the dogs for a while. "Apollo." Techno whispered. "God of music, light, sun after Helios, and all other art forms." 

"Or in this case, a big slobbery saint bernard." Phil replied. 

Sure enough, Techno was watching a saint bernard named Apollo play with a few other puppies in the enclosure. Techno watched Apollo play bow to one of the other dogs and try to pounce, only for them to start wrestling. 

"Would you like to see him?" a worker suddenly asked, popping up behind Phil. 

Phil jumped but Techno continued to watch the dog in his little enclosure with the other puppies. "Could we?" he asked Phil. 

Phil sighed. "We're not buying him, Techno." 

"I just want to see him." 

"Okay." Phil obliged. "Only him though." 

The lady led them to a small room in the back, then led Apollo in. Techno's face lit up. He kind of just emoted, as much as Techno could. His eyes sparkled with love and Phil knew. 

They were getting that dog today. 

Phil watched as Techno slowly sat on the ground, lowering his head and holding his hand out. He waited for Apollo to sniff his hand, then petted the dog without looking at him, keeping his gaze fixed on the ground. 

This is actually what you should do, btw. 

When Apollo was comfortable enough with Techno, Techno looked up. "H-Hi there." he stuttered. "You're kinda cute." 

Phil stood up and left the two alone. He went to the woman and sighed. "How much?" he asked. 

Pov switch. 

Tommy stood in front of the reptile cages. 

He knew that even though there were really cool snakes and lizards and crabs, what he really liked was the tarantula. 

He was quite cute. All black, fuzzy, with really shiny eyes. "Hi cutie." Tommy whispered. "I like you." 

The spider scuttled up to the front of the cage. "Hi." Tommy whispered again. 

The tarantula blinked at him. 

"That one seems to like you." a worker said from behind Tommy. "Would you like to hold him?" 

"Yes!" Tommy cheered. "Of course!" 

The worker laughed. "Well then, allow me." 

He unlocked the cage and pulled the tarantula out with gloves. "Be careful. It may tickle." 

Tommy held the tarantula in his hand and watched it crawl up his arm. He giggled. "You're cute." he said. 

Phil walked up with Techno. "Oh no, not again please." Phil begged. 

Tommy's eyes widened. "YOU GOT A DOG!!!!" he shrieked. 

Techno laughed. "His name's Apollo. What'cha got there?" 

"This is a tarantula!" Tommy exclaimed. 

Phil sighed. "Let me guess, you're emotionally attached and will not leave this store without the small animal." 

"Hee hee hee. His name is Shroud." Tommy giggled. 

Phil sighed. "I........ I'm taking that as a yes. What the hell do I need to take care of a tarantula?" he asked the worker. 

The worker laughed. "I'll show you. You know they eat insects, right?" 

Tommy laughed. "That's fucking cool." 

"Tommy, language." Phil said. 

The worker led them around the store, and they ended up running into Wilbur. "Oh fuck no." Phil whispered. 

Wilbur was in the 'exotic and unusual pets' section. 

He was watching a little baby sheep. 

Wilbur looked up at Phil with a grin. "Isn't he cute? His name is Friend!" 

"That's actually an unusual and rare breed." the worker informed. "He's very unusual, and the pigment of his wool changed to blue." 

"That's so cool!" Wilbur exclaimed. "Phil can we get him please Dadza?" 

He gave Phil the cutest smile, the one Phil couldn't resist. "Where exactly are we keeping a sheep?" Phil asked. 

"He can sleep with me until I can make him a pen!" Wilbur said. "He'll sleep in my room." 

Phil sighed. "I swear to- We already have a pet for Techno and Tommy. We don't need another." 

"Pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????" Wilbur begged. "He's so cuttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" 

Phil sighed again. "Mate, we........... Fine. It's not fair to let them get pets and not you so.... fine. Fine! You can get the sheep." 

"Friend!" Wilbur exclaimed. 

"Friend?" Phil asked. 

"Friend." Wilbur said confidently. 

Phil left the store that day with three boys and three pets. 

This is the introduction to something really fun that my friend told me I didn't have the guts to do. 

You know who you are, Hope.