Mama?

Techno, nine Wilbur seven Tommy 5

TW; drinking drunk driving character death lack of commas. 

I'm currently typing on my iPad...... fun right.

Tommy Innit heard a knock on the front door.

"Tommy! Don't you dare answer that!" Phil yelled from the kitchen.

Tommy ignored him and answered the door.

There was a tall woman with brown hair and ocean blue eyes similar to Tommy's. She had fair skin and jeans with a red t-shirt on. She looked mildly familiar, but Tommy couldn't think of where from. The woman began to cry.

"Who are you?" Tommy demanded,

The woman was saved from answering by Phil, who ran forward dusting his hands off. "Tommy! I told you not to answer the door! I'm so sorry, would you like to come in? A-are you alright?"

She dried her tears and bent down to Tommy's level. "Is your name Tommy Innit?" She asked, her voice soft as a breeze.

Phil stepped in front of Tommy protectively, but Tommy peeked out from behind Phil, trying to figure out who this woman was. She knew his name!

"Who are you?" Phil demanded.

The woman stood in order to speak with Phil. "I'm s-sorry. I'm Sarah. I'm Tommy's-"

"Mama!" Tommy exclaimed. His eyes widened. "Mama!"

I did all of that on my Ipad. 

Computer time

Phil's heart sank. The last two years of progress to make Tommy happy without his mom, shattered by the hope in Tommy's eyes. Who was this woman, and was she going to break Tommy's heart? 

"Yes Tommy!" she cried. "Yes! I'm your mama!" 

"Mama!" Tommy cried again, running forward. Tommy's mother met him, and she hugged him close. 

Sarah picked Tommy up and held him. "Thank you for taking care of my baby boy." she whispered. "He looks healthy." 

"But I'll be taking my son home now." 

Phil froze. "W-What?" he stuttered. 

"Well, a kid should be with his mother." Tommy's mom said. "You've obviously treated him well, but he doesn't need you anymore. I have a perfectly good life for him all set up, and I plan to take him there." 

"You can't just take him away from us!" Phil exclaimed. "You abandoned your son! I was there for him when you weren't!" 

Tommy squirmed, sensing the rising anger. "Mama!" he tried. "I still have Henry!" 

He smiled up at his mother, trying to see if she was happy. Phil gave a forced smile. "Why don't you go get him so you can show her?" Phil suggested. 

"Yeah!" Tommy cheered. Sarah didn't want to let him go, but if it made Tommy happy...... 

Tommy ran upstairs. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Phil demanded, leaning against the doorway and rubbing his face with a tired expression. 

"I told you. I built a good life for myself and for Tommy. When Tommy was little I.... I wasn't good enough for him. I wasn't good enough for anyone. My boyfriend, Tommy's father, he left when he found out I was pregnant. I didn't know how to give Tommy a good life alone, and I resorted to drinking. After I.... left Tommy, I got help. Therapy. I'm a year sober, and I don't plan on going back. I have a stable job, a good home, and I'm finally good enough for Tommy."