Sickza?

Technoblade; 14, Wilbur; 12, TommyInnit; 10. 

I have to ask, do y'all want some more angsty emotional stuff or do you want me to keep doing injuries and physical stuff? Let me know plz I'm running low on ideas and will take just about anything hhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Dadza? Are you alright?" 

Techno gave Phil a concerned look. "Because, no offense, you look like death." 

Phil sighed. "I'm alright, okay? I promise." 

"Bull shit." Wilbur said. They'd all been up an hour earlier than Phil, which was not normal. They'd watched TV for about thirty minutes, then Tommy complained he was hungry. Techno tried to make scrambled eggs, but ended up burning it because, as much as culinary class helped his cooking, they did not have a course on what to do when your brother is running around with a knife trying to kill your other brother and you're supposed to be cooking. 

So Techno burned the eggs. 

Then he was cleaning it and sat Tommy and Wilbur down with cereal and milk with the threat of "Get up and I'm chaining you to the chair. You sit there until you're finished and if you choke because you ate too quickly- Tommy- I'm not doing the heimlich. Good luck, don't die." When Phil came tumbling downstairs. 

His hair was a disaster and he had dark circles under his eyes. His nose was stuffed and red and he looked exhausted. 

Yeah, he definitely was fine. 

"I'm with Wilbur on this one." Techno said. "You really do not look okay. I think you're sick." 

"I don't get sick." Phil shot back. 

"Clearly." Techno said dryly. 

"I just had a late night." 

"You went to bed when we did and we're fine." 

"Actually, before." Tommy replied. "Me and Wilbur stayed up playing video games." 

"TOMMY YOU LITTLE SNITCH!" Wilbur hollered, tackling him against the dining room chair. 

Phil sighed and went to break that up, but Techno stood in the way. "No way, no how. I got the small children, you go rest. I'll bring up some water and breakfast for you. Probably a banana and yogurt. Go. Now." 

Phil sighed again. "I'm not sick." 

"Fine." Techno smirked, dragging Tommy off of Wilbur. "Don't make me get the chains. Phil, if you're not sick, then we can do what you always do to me and check your temperature." 

Tommy and Wilbur smiled. "Bum bum bum!!!!" Tommy laughed. 

Phil glared at Techno, and Techno just raised his eyebrows and stared back with a 'done with this bullshit' face. "Fine." Phil snapped. "Go get the damn thing." 

Techno shrugged, smirking. "Gladly." 

He went upstairs and grabbed the thermometer. "How do you always know where it is and I have no idea ever?" Phil remarked. Techno just shrugged. "In your mouth." he said. They waited a minute and it beeped. Techno took it out. "100.4. Nice try. Upstairs. Now. Looks like the great Philza Minecraft can get sick." 

Tommy kept laughing, and Wilbur was grinning. "I can handle them." Techno promised. "I've done it before, I'll do it again." 

Phil grumbled. "Doesn't mean I have to like it." 

"Yeah yeah." Techno shoved him upstairs. "I'm bringing up toast, a banana, and yogurt." 

Techno balanced a plate on one hand and a cup of water with the other. He somehow managed to grab a little couch table and set it on Phil's bed. "There. Now, what should I give you to help get the fever down?"