Fucking Dream team.

Tw; Bullying and physical pain, being beat up. 

Wilbur; 11, Tommy; 9, Techno; 13

Tommy was waiting for Tubbo to walk home from school. And the man was taking way too long so Tommy got bored and started wandering around. 

He got close to the outside corner of the school. He stopped. 

"Ow! I'm sorry! Please leave me alone! Owwwww!" 

Was that...... Ranboo? 

Tommy poked his head around the corner. Ranboo was on the ground and the Dream team, Dream, George and Sapnap, were standing over him smirking. Every few seconds Ranboo would get kicked in the ribs by one of them. 

"HEY!" Tommy screamed. He wasn't the biggest fan of Ranboo but he wasn't going to let one of Tubbo's friends get beat up. 

He wouldn't let anyone get beat up, actually. That's just not poggers. 

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Tommy hollered. 

Dream, Sapnap, and George turned towards the noise. "Well well well." Dream smirked. "What do we have here? Blonde hair, blue eyes.... you wouldn't be Tommy, are you? Techno's brother?" 

"Leave Ranboo alone!" Tommy exclaimed, stepping forward. 

Ranboo had scuttled away so that he was up against the wall. He was staring at Tommy with fear in his eyes. 

"Or else what? What are you gonna do, pipsqueak?" Sapnap demanded. 

Looking back on it, Tommy probably said the stupidest thing possible. But it wasn't the first time he'd said something really stupid. "I ain't no pipsqueak! Imma big man!" 

Dream, Sapnap, and George all laughed. "Oh yeah little guy? Prove it." 

"RANBOO RUN!" Tommy yelled. Ranboo got up and sprinted away. Dream just let him, too intent on Tommy. 

He took a punch to Tommy's face. Tommy gasped and staggered backwards, shaking it off. He jumped at Dream but 9-13 was major years for growth spurts so Tommy was really short. He was even shorter than George, which was saying something. 

He didn't stand a chance. 

Still, Tommy tried. But he wasn't shocked when he was lying on the ground, bleeding and winded, getting the crap kicked out of him from three boys from Techno's middle school. 

Everything hurt and Tommy's vision was practically black. He was on the verge of unconscious. 

"HEY!

Pov switch. 

Wilbur went to the same school as Tommy. 

He was being picked up by Techno that day so they could walk home together. Techno had band practice after school and Wilbur just practiced guitar in a private room until Techno was done. 

They were walking home, assuming Tommy had already gone home. They hadn't even left the campus before Ranboo came running up to them. 

Ranboo was limping, his nose was bleeding, and he was holding his ribs like he was in pain. "TECHNOBLADE!" he gasped out. "It's Tommy!" 

"What happened?" Techno demanded. 

"Your brother- he tried to help me- I was being beat up- Dream Team- He told me to run- I'm sorry- I shouldn't have left- I-" 

"WHO'S DOING WHAT?!" Wilbur exclaimed. 

"DREAM'S BEATING UP TOMMY!" Ranboo cried. 

"Where?" Techno snarled. 

"B-Behind the school, where the corner... by the field!" Ranboo answered. 

Techno and Wilbur sprinted to Tommy. 

When they got there, Dream, George, and Sapnap, aka the Dream team, were kicking Tommy who was curled up in a ball. 

"HEY!" Wilbur screamed. 

He ran forward, smacking Sapnap straight in the jaw and tackling George. Technoblade went after Dream. 

They interlocked and snarled at each other. "Get away from my brother." Techno snarled. 

He punched Dream's jaw and blocked a desperate fist, sweeping his legs out from underneath him. Techno jumped, driving his elbow deep into Dream's chest. 

Dream coughed, wheezing and gasping for air. 

Techno left him on the ground, and went to help Wilbur, who was facing Sapnap and George. 

In one quick move, Techno grabbed Sapnap from behind and punched him in the mouth. Sapnap fell to the ground. 

George's eyes widened, and he tried to run, but Techno took him and slammed him into the wall. 

"Never. Touch my brother. Again." Techno snarled, slamming him against the wall. 

Wilbur went after Sapnap while he was on the ground, getting a few more punches before he ran to Tommy. 

Pov switch again. 

"Oh my XD Techno!" 

"I'm calling Phil." 

"He needs to go to the hospital!" 

"There's so much blood Techno!" 

"Tommy please talk to me!" 

Tommy struggled to open his eyes. His head burned and his stomach ached. "W-Where?" he croaked out. 

"Tommy!" Wilbur exclaimed. Tommy's head was in his lap, and Wilbur was sitting over him. "Are you......" 

"What happened?" Tommy croaked. "Did Ranboob make it?" 

Wilbur smiled gently. "He did, Toms. Everyone's okay." 

Tommy heard a door slam. "Tommy?!" someone exclaimed. Dadza. 

"H-Hi Phil." Tommy murmured. "Welcome to the show." 

Phil crouched over him. "What hurts the most, Toms?" 

"M' head and chest." Tommy answered. "I ache all over." 

"Yeah, well looks like Techno and Wilbur got satisfying revenge." Phil remarked. "Techno, help me get him in the car. We gotta get him to the hospital." 

Techno nodded, not that Tommy could see. He was still lying on his ass on the hard concrete with his head in Wilbur's lap. Techno held Tommy's head up while Phil picked up his little body. 

"Come on." Phil ordered. "Wilbur, get in the car first so I can put Tommy's head on your lap." 

Wilbur ran into the car. "Okay, lay him on me." 

Techno and Phil gently rested Tommy's head on Wilbur's lap. "Hey gremlin." Wilbur whispered. 

"Hi Wilby." Tommy whispered back. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." Wilbur apologized. 

"It's okay." Tommy smiled. 

"It won't happen again." Wilbur promised. "I'll always be there to protect you." 

"Always." 

Lol it's 11 at night and I'm writing to ignore the mass amounts of sugar I have coursing through my veins and the fact that I do not want to be here but no one's up to text so I'm kinda alone lol. 

I'll be good tomorrow. 

Also, on a better note, I'm running low on ideas so comment some suggestions. 

ALSO A HUNDRED READS WHAT OH MY GOSH THAT'S INCREDIBLE THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!