SCORPIO / 01.

if you not voting on the book, pls stfu in the book.

this is my only rule.

@katyarose

7,908 likes / 213 comments

katyarose click the link in my bio ;)

Chapter One:
Pilot.

I told Von to leave that bitch alone, she post on OnlyFans. Catch 'em at apartments, they been in 'cause that's our only chance.

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

Disliking my little sister's iMessage, I kept a mug on my face — so irritated that I was out of tune with the conversation my work friends were having.

She was the biggest pothead I knew and now that I needed weed and shrooms, she 'doesn't smoke like that anymore and can't remember the plug's number.'

Just lying.

"Look at this bitch, finna die cause she can't find a plug." Mell chuckled, making me look up at her and Les — the two eyeing me down from the chairs beside me, the three of us currently in the powder room of the club stalling so we wouldn't have to dance.

"I told her she needa just start fucking a drug dealer, easy access." Lesley added her two cents, fanning her lash strip in the air to make sure the weave glue on it was dry enough.

"Maybe it's a sign from God that you shouldn't—"

"Charmell, suck a dick."

"Bitch don't say my government, the opps could be listening." She changed her tone quick. "Use your head."

"What opps do you—"

"I just know my dancers ain't sitting on their ass gossiping like they ain't got money to make.." Miss Kingston walked into the room, arms folded over her large pregnant belly with a playful mug on her face. "Y'all lucky Darius ain't catch y'all, y'all know how he do." She mentioned her husband, who was our manager and the owner of the club we worked at.

"We know we gotta go shake our ass, we don't need you reminding us." Les spoke up, fixing her lashes with a cheap pair of tweezers.

"Lesley you keep on with that smart mouth and I'ma go get a belt. Don't be talking to me like that and you old enough to be my daughter." She replied, leaving out afterwards which made me stand up — fixing my one piece on my shoulders.

SCORPIO. (KING VON)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara