SCORPIO / 02.

50 votes?

Chapter Two:
THE PERCOCET & STRIPPER JOINT.

I know them boys saying they gettin' to the money over there

I know them boys saying they gettin' to the money over there. Baby, trust me, them niggas nothin' like us. I put charisma in my lingo and she fell for me. I gave her realness, and that's all she gonna get from me.

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"This is for Deshawn, Eshlawn, Lil Mama, an her friends, Lisa, Teresa, Maria, Tia, Lia and Kim

"This is for Deshawn, Eshlawn, Lil Mama, an her friends, Lisa, Teresa, Maria, Tia, Lia and Kim. I love y'all broads, (no disrespect to my dawgs) but I love y'all broads, yeah, I love y'all broads."

Furrowing my face up while pulling into the driveway, I looked over at Kiyomi — her face matching mine right when she saw my distasteful look. "You don't like Project Bitch now?"

"Tell me when I said that."

"You got your face scrunched up like you don't like it."

"I'm just confused on why you playing this old ass ghetto music." I turned the volume on the stereo down after putting the car in park. "Hand me my purse from the backseat."

"Just cause we in Chicago don't mean anything. Don't forget your roots hoe." She tossed my purse in my lap, pulling her own out of the floor before scanning the house.

"You finna get slapped" I replied back to her, watching her raised eyebrows. "What?"

"You think Durk in there too?"

"What?" Stretching over towards her side to see what she was seeing, I nudged her. "He was at the club last night."

"Von?"

"Who else on the porch, dumbass?"

"You should fuck him and then get him to introduce me to Durk. Boom, we Jayda Wayda and Ari." She nodded in approval, fishing through her wallet while still staring.