SCORPIO / 11.

50 votes as always, hi!

Chapter Eleven:
DOWN BTCH

Man these hoes get on my nerves real shit
Real nigga but it's hard to find a real bitch
Loose ass, trife ass, broke ass, dumb bitch
No kiss, you can't get shit
Not a crumb bitch

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"Good morningggg" Kiyomi dragged out once I arrived in the kitchen with Kamille sitting on my hip. She continued packing her stuff up for school, looking high as ever.

"When you get back in?" I questioned, starting to make the baby a bottle meanwhile as she looked between the both of us with sleep still in her eyes. "I don't know how you supposed to be a nurse going to class high as hell."

"I got this, Mama Katya." She joked while looking through the fridge and pulling out a Gatorade. "You one to talk about being high as hell."

Staying quiet on that note, I didn't even want to think about smoking — knowing how bad I've been wanting to smoke these past few weeks.

I'm always with the baby and when I'm at the club I'm without my own weed and scared to take another blunt from a bitch.

Just a lose-lose situation honestly.

The baby started to whine, getting impatient while she watched me make the bottle with her bare feet kicking around. "I'm coming" I answered, shaking the bottle up and putting my attention back on Kiki. "I need you to be here by seven."

"Seven? You don't work until nine." She grabbed some socks from the clean pile of clothes in a hamper she pulled out of the laundry room. "You sneaking to the jail to see your nigga or sumn?"

"Not funny" I retorted, handing Kamille her bottle and leaning back on the counter. "Porsha want me to help the new girl tonight."

"New girl?" She repeated with a frown. "They replacing Mell that quick?"

"Yeah, they replaced her with a girl named Summer."

"You met her?" She put her Jordan's on while sitting on the kitchen floor.

"Not yet"

"Okay, one last nosey question before I go." She prefaced, standing back up on her feet. "You talked to Von since he been locked up? Causeee.."

"Cause what?" I raised my eyebrows, watching her shake her head. "What?"

"I've seen like three bitches post themselves on the little jail FaceTime call with him on their close friends."

"Okay..." I trailed off, frowning up. "You know that's not my nigga right?"

"I couldn't tell"

Shrugging, I looked down and checked on the baby. "I haven't talked to him since the day he got locked up so I'm not surprised some other girls beat me to it. Kudos to them 'cause I'm not holding a nigga down in jail unless I know him like that."

"I'm holding my nigga down! I'll stand outside that jail like," She began to march in place, acting like she was holding a sign up. "Free my nigga! Free my nigga! Y'all just mad 'cause his dick bigger!" She chanted making me suck my teeth.

"That's the problemmm, I got too much shit going on to be running to the phone for a nigga that's probably getting fan mail that's full of nudes. That's too much work just to be a hoe call on a nigga's roster."

"Niggas always forget the bitches that held 'em down in jail. They saying he getting out in a few weeks, what about then?"

I shrugged her off again, "You realize we raising a baby that isn't ours? Nobody got time for that shit."