SCORPIO / 21.

4 months is crazy I need my ass whooped

Chapter Twenty-One:
"BROKE UP IN CHICAGO"

Had a dream that I love her, she was just way too important for me

Had a dream that I love her, she was just way too important for me. Remember who was all there for me, when I woke up, it was only me. Enough Wockhardt for a puddle, I could just scoop a cup and drink. Tell a motherfucker I love 'em, startin' to feel like extortion to me. I can't slip up and just trust you, it'll be a horror scene.

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"Sid said he picking his car up from yo' house." Von informed me from the driver's seat of the car, sluggishly slumped over like me and Kamille were in the passenger seat. The three of us sitting in the parked car as we waited on Kiyomi to come out.

"He say what happened?"

"Said Sidney baby mama and her friends was at the corner store they went to and got into it with them. Then him and Kiyomi started fighting each other. Owner called the cops on 'em."

"They so fucking stupid." I complained lowly, putting my attention on Kamille once she let out a loud sneeze from under me. "Bless you baby" I mumbled, despite her being asleep and not paying me any mind.

"She one yet?"

"Four days"

"Damn it's been a year already?" He mentioned more so to himself. "Gon throw a party?"

I shook my head, another sneeze sounding off from her as she moved around in my lap — already partially awake. "Summer and the bitches at my job the only people I know that got kids. And I hate the bitches at my job."

"Just invite y'all family then."

Forcing a chuckle out, I gave him a glance. "I haven't seen my parents in months, my mom's parents are dead so no grandparents on that side, my other grandma is losing her memory and doesn't leave the house, andddd my only aunt and uncle are trying to get me to give them Kamille."

"You gon' be mad if I tell you yo' situation suck?"

"I'm aware" I replied lowly, looking around the parking lot. "You think— thank God" I cut myself off once I saw Kiyomi leaving out with a paper bag in her hand. I wasted no time rolling the window down, "You know I'm finna cuss you out right? Put Kamille in her car seat."

"I just got out of jail." She gave me a stale face once I opened the door to hand her the baby —as if it made a difference.

"Oh? For-real? I thought I was picking you up from a sleepover." I answered back sarcastically, still holding Kamille out of the door. "Put her in the car seat."