SCORPIO / 10.

50 votesss

MATURE POSSIBLY TRIGGERING TALK AHEAD

Chapter Ten:
HOW BOUT NOW?

I can't wait to pick you up from work like, "Fuck it, leave your car"Soon as we pull out, take it off I'm debating on going raw Got her hooked, can't get her off The way she ate it, made me parkSave her number under "Arched"

"Fuck it, leave your car"
Soon as we pull out, take it off
I'm debating on going raw
Got her hooked, can't get her off
The way she ate it, made me park
Save her number under "Arched"

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"Yooo, Kitty where you been?"

"I been sick, Roscoe." I lied over the phone, turning the volume on Von's stereo down so that I could hear. "Is Mell there?"

"Yeah, she here. Want me to go find her and give her the phone?"

"No" I answered, running my fingers through my ponytail out of habit.

"Kitty you ain't hear this from me, but word going 'round the club that you won't sick is all I'm saying. Some girls said they saw what happened."

"Oh..." I trailed off, frowning.

He chuckled on the other end, "This club turning into Player's Club and P-Valley by the day. I'ma get off here though, keep yo' head up."

"Mhm, bye" I mumbled, putting my phone in the nearby cup holder and looking over. "Wish I had more hands, all those bitches deserve ass whoopings if we being honest."

"What'chu tahm'bout?"

"Roscoe said some girls saw. If that's the case why was Les the only one that h—" Sighing, trying to fight off the annoyance I felt I just decided on going ahead and getting out of the car.

"Slow yo' ass down" Von followed, getting out the car behind me. "C'mea" —Kneeling to fix the laces on my Yeezy's. "Want me to go in wit'chu?"

"For what?"

"In case a bitch try to jump you a'sumn?"

Contemplating for a few seconds, I shook my head. "I'm okay"

"Knock that bitch out"

I practically ran in, feeling anger wash all the way back over me once I caught a sight of her shit near my makeup bag that I left the night before. Took me a few more seconds before I spotted her doing her hair. "Bitch get up"