SCORPIO / 06.

50 votes?

Chapter Six:
SNAKE CHARMER

"I can't wait to run it back

"I can't wait to run it back. She can't wait to throw that neck. I can't wait until you tell me I'm the best and have you stressed. I can't wait to take you shopping, get you popping, have you fresh."

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN : "🐱"
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"Mama talking about naming the baby after Daddy ... who knows if he gonna fuck a bitch by then?"

"He is, I know my daddy. He gonna be kicked out by next week, that's why I wasn't taking y'all asses serious when y'all was sitting in the car with him tryna play family." I answered Kiyomi.

"Girl I'm not saying no to free ice cream. What I look like?"

"Bitch grow up" I frowned playfully, pulling into Sidney's driveway like Kiki and I lived here.

Know he sick of seeing my face but oh well! A bitch gotta smoke!

"Ain't that yo' nigga car?" She pointed in the direction of the Charger, making me slap her hand down. "Bitch?"

"Why you pointing? And stop saying that, that's not my nigga." Following her out of the car, I stayed back a few feet as she knocked on the door. "Hurry up, I gotta work on a routine with Mell."

"Girl I—" The opening of the door cut her off, revealing Sidney. "Hey, babyyyy" The two hugged each other as soon as the door opened, making me suck my teeth.

I heard a car door shut from behind us which made me look back quickly. I watched the familiar girl hop out of the Charger, switching over.

Almost fell to my knees.

"Hey girl" She greeted me, smiling.

"...... Hey" I replied lowly, trying to match her happy persona.

"Sidneyyy, this the girl you was telling me about?!" She exclaimed once she saw Kiki, making me and her lock eyes immediately.

Walking inside, I left the three of them at the front door — plopping down on the couch once I walked into the living room. I grabbed the large zip-lock bag that was full of blunts from the table in front of me and grabbed a bunch, trying to find a lighter that someone left lying around.

I stood up from the couch, about to walk into the kitchen when I heard the familiar voice talking.

"I'm just telling you, he said he won't goin' for it. He a grown ass man he do what he want."