SCORPIO / 04.

50 votes

Chapter Four:
GENIE IN BALMAINS.

White pretty toes walking to the young GunnaMy bitch hot and wet, she remind me of a saunaMy car Neighborhood blue, the same color KrogerKeep icing my neck and my wrist like it's swollenThe doc' tryna get the codeine out my colon

My bitch hot and wet, she remind me of a sauna
My car Neighborhood blue, the same color Kroger
Keep icing my neck and my wrist like it's swollen
The doc' tryna get the codeine out my colon

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"You talked to Charmell?"

"I called her earlier but she ain't answer, probably too busy moping around about that dead nigga." Lesley rolled her eyes, taking a seat on the rocking chair across from me. The two of sitting on the porch with nothing better to do after leaving Darius' funeral. "Crying and shit like girl you wasn't shedding tears when you was fucking that illiterate ass nigga."

"You are so mean" I pouted while pulling my black heels off of my feet. "At least she feels bad about it."

"She only feel bad cause he dead."

Welllllll...

"I'm just worried about her, I don't want her sitting at her house depressed." I sighed while sinking back into my chair and propping my bare feet up on the porch railing.

"Can't worry about her too much, you play stupid games and you win stupid prizes. If I worried about every bitch I knew that was in a dumb situation I would be 95% stress."

"What's the other 5%?"

"Bad bitch."

Rolling my eyes at her playfully, I turned back ahead. The sight of my father's blue Cadillac pulling into my driveway snatching my attention. I sat up quickly in my seat, furrowing my eyebrows up.

"Who's that?"

I started walking over as soon as the car came to a halt in the driveway, "Hey! Babygirl, I'm taking your mama and sister to get some ice cream. We came to see if you wanted to go, your friend came can come too. My treat."

Scoffing at the sight of my mom and Kiyomi actually sitting in the car with him, I put my attention back on him. "Well don't y'all look like the perfect family."

"What's wrong Kitty?" My mom raised her eyebrows, looking genuinely concerned while she rubbed over her baby bump.

"You were just depressed and starving yourself a week ago. That's what's wrong, it hasn't even been three months yet."