SCORPIO / 15.

make sure y'all comment or im knocking all this shit over!!!!!!

100 votes?

Chapter Fifteen:
KITTY KAT PT. 2

 2

In a droptop ride with you, I feel like Scarface

Like that white bitch with the bob, I'll be your main one. Lеt's take this argument back up to my place.
Sex remind you I'm nonviolent, I'm your day one

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

MATURE SCENE AHEAD.

"You been doing allat talking." Von mumbled to me, lifting his head up from in between my legs.

HE'S A HEAD MONSTERRRR.

Still coming down from my climax, I turned to the side —doing what I could to catch my breath.

I get why that bitch had him tatted on her! She was onto something.

"Whea' you going?" He questioned me with the sound of him ripping open the condom pack following. "You turning away from me and shit when you was just screaming. You scared?"

Propping myself up on my forearms, I sat in silence as I watched him pull his boxers down. Dick just springing out in front of me.

Felt like a virgin all over again.

"You needa relax, look nervous as shit." He read me, putting the condom on in front of me meanwhile.

"You too calm, it's scary. I'on really have a choice but to be nervous." I spoke through my heavy breathing, moving my hair out of my face.

"You be talking like I'm the worst nigga ever." He mumbled to me, pulling my body down on the bed some while wiping his chin. "That's how you feel? Get on top?"