SCORPIO / 16.

80 votes

Chapter Sixteen:
NEVER MADE LUV

I'ma marry her and I'll bouquet her Leavin' out the house drunk and she stumblesBe all on her mind, she can't even think of She walkin' off, I look at her like cableBoolin' with your partners at a party, ayy They don't even know what the fuck love...

Leavin' out the house drunk and she stumbles
Be all on her mind, she can't even think of
She walkin' off, I look at her like cable
Boolin' with your partners at a party, ayy
They don't even know what the fuck love means

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"Girl come on!" Lesley exclaimed from the door, watching me watch Von and his homies pull off.

"Go ahead, I'm coming" I yelled at her from across the parking lot. "Stall with Porsha if she looking for me!"

Holding a thumbs up, "You got two minutes bitch hurry up!" She went back inside.

I was definitely about to go run to my car until I realized my car keys were inside, giving me no choice but to take my ass back into work.

"Kitty?"

"Hm?" Sticking the few stacks Durk did let me keep in bikini top and the straps of my thong. I turned around, damn near bumping chest to chest with the nigga. "Damn?"

Tadoe pulled his hoodie down, a big frown up on his face. "What was the shit you pulled last night? Fuck is you on?"

"I don't know what'chu talking about." I lied through my teeth.

He sucked his teeth, "On who you ain't call me getting yo' shit blew out by that nigga."

"You called me" I corrected him, "You being weird, leave me the fuck alone."

"Why you acting like you won't tryna fuck wit' me that night inna club? Shit was all cool when I was giving yo' ass money."

"I wasn't trying to fuck with you, I was doing my job." I shot back, about to walk off when he pulled my arm back.

"Why is you playing wit me yo? What'chu on?"

"Watch out, I'on know you like that for you to be grabbing me." I yanked back, the two of us literally wrestling over MY arm. "Mov-"

-A loud ass gunshot cut both of us off, the tight ass pull we had in opposite directions damn near sending me to the ground with him once he went limp and fell over.

Definitely had me stuck there for a moment while I was comprehending that it was blood and brains all over me and the white Lexus truck behind me.

It didn't really click together until I heard all the tires from people trying to run off and a bunch of loud ass screams. A whole bunch of, 'They shooting' and 'Oh my god is he dead?!' Being yelled back and forth.