11: The Agony

A/N: BEFORE YOU READ!! 

Okay to make it not confusing of whose pov is who, I put in 'agent Ningguang' when referring to her and her pov, and simply 'Ningguang' when it's the lady's pov. I should just say this now, if you haven't noticed, when it is Ninguang's pov, I put in 'lady', and when it is agent Ningguang's pov, I put in 'agent'. 

Also, If you haven't noticed again, I haven't been using 'tianquan' to describe Ningguang just because she doesn't have the roll as tianquan in the alternate world. 

Okay, that's all. I'm sorry if some of you were confused.

Back to the story>>>> 

-------------------

The lady was the last to join the others outside and to see the other agents were back to their original training. Except, the only agent that was missing was Xu Liushi. She walked up to Keqing on the green grass, who noticed her first upon stepping out. "Finally, you're here," the agent commented. Ningguang looked at the shorter girl blankly. Definitely, something's up. The lady still suspected the girl; for all those times she felt like she was being watched. However, it didn't add up, because Keqing would always seem to appear on the scene in time or either always be there before Ningguang could.

Unless... She was just too good and discreet.

"Shall we duel again?" Keqing asked as she handed the lady a half finger glove. Ningguang couldn't reject it. She needed to prove that she wasn't weak. She needed to flaunt that she is 'agent Ningguang'.

Just... what am I doing...? Ningguang wondered as she accepted the glove from Keqing's hand.

The lady felt that she was losing herself... herself as a lady and tianquan... her real self. She doesn't know why she is doing all of this. She never meant to have gone this far. All she ever wanted was to go home, but things obviously turned into a twist.

Now, it seems like in order to survive in this world, is to continue to personate as 'agent Ningguang', just until she gets her vision back and return home. Then, she wouldn't have to worry as much for being a fake and getting locked up or either... executed. Although, the lady knew she needed to be cautious of her every little move. No one can know the truth.

Keqing backed away from Ningguang and lifted her fists above her chest, prepared. The lady prepared herself as well and bent her knees. You got this, Ningguang. Read her moves before striking, Ningguang told herself and inhaled.

Without a warning, Keqing attacked by striking a punch. She only missed the lady's face a bit. The lady felt her heart begin to pound faster. She backed up but the shorter girl only kept going nearer and throwing punches in the air as she missed.

Keqing began to add kicks as she kept attacking. She really got some moves, Ningguang thought as she felt a drip of sweat down her neck. The shorter girl went for a kick at the lady's chest area, but was blocked with Ningguang's arms in the way. However, it made an impact, causing the lady to bounce back.

The shorter girl had enough and threw consecutive kicks and punches. Ningguang felt her body getting warmer as more sweat dripped down her skin. She blocked and dodged the attacks with her arms.

Finally, the lady had enough of playing defense and went for the stomach. As she managed to find an opening between Keqing and her arms, she threw a hard punch in the shorter girl's stomach.

Keqing let out a moan from the pain. "Tch...!" She bounced back but kept her stance with a leg bending forward. She held the area where she got hit with her left hand. She didn't say another thing and ran toward the lady with a punch. Ningguang saw it coming and immediately covered her face with her arms. Keqing's punches did hurt, but now's not the time to show pain. Never show agony.