19: The Confession

Ningguang pushed and shoved every soldier aside as she tried to make her way towards the door. "Agent Ningguang!" Ganyu called out. The lady glanced at Ganyu who was helping untie Keqing from the pole. Ganyu gave a determined look at the lady, telling her she's the only one who is capable of capturing Juza and Xu Liushi. As the lady realized this, she exchanged a nod and went on.

She zoomed her way to and past the door. When she reached the corridor, she stopped on her tracks and examined which hall Juza must've run to. Think, Ningguang, think. She huffed as she thought. Five more seconds passed and she thought hard about where to go. The entrance. All the soldiers are inside the dark room, so no one is guarding the doors. Juza is going there.

Ningguang then made a detour towards the main entrance of the Jade Chamber. She stood at a fair distance from the double doors and caught Juza peeping back at the lady before closing it behind him. There was no time to waste and so the lady dashed to the doors and opened them. As she stepped foot outside, it was raining. She had no time to care about getting soaked. She needed to hurry. As Juza didn't seem to be prepared to get off the Jade Chamber, he placed Xu Liushi on the ground carefully before facing Ningguang.

"Agent Ningguang," Juza cocked his head to the side. "Of course it's you. The most diligent agent of all."

The lady herself wasn't prepared as well. Especially since she didn't have her vision with her. "Why are you doing this, Juza?" Ningguang rolled up her sleeves, preparing to fight him.

"What do you mean? Don't tell me all of you got so attached."

Ningguang took a step forward. "How could you betray us?" Although she didn't know how close all the agents were, she was just in disbelief of the entire situation. All of her time in this alternate world was just a roller coaster ride.

"Xu Liushi and I never meant to prolong our time here. We were supposed to be finished with our mission before you got back inside the Jade Chamber." He shook his head.

The lady needed answers. "Why didn't you complete it back then?"

Juza felt his forehead before answering, "because you came back." He slapped the side of his thigh. "You weren't supposed to come back..." He muttered. What did he mean? "We couldn't do it because of you."

The rain continued to pour and they were all soaked at this point. Ningguang had the impression that Juza was afraid of her; because she was just so proficient. The lady dared to step closer until Juza flinched. "Agent Ningguang..." Juza furrowed his brows in pain. "Why must it come to this?"

And so he was afraid.

"You should ask yourself that," was the last thing Ningguang said before charging towards Juza. She prayed to the Archons that the training for the past few days was enough to make her survive this fight. She tackled Juza down with all her might, as her body was smaller than his. They both fell and groaned.

The lady threw punches and kicks, but Juza dodged all of them. He rolled to the side and stood before throwing his leg at the lady.

F*vk! She groaned once she felt the pain of his foot strike the side of her hip. He did it again, but this time the lady caught it and dragged him down with all her power. Juza smashed the side of his head hard on the ground and the mud got into his mouth. He cried out in pain.

Upon seeing how weak he was, Ningguang grabbed the same foot and reached for his ankle. With nothing else to help her, she twisted his ankle, earning a piercing cry from the traitor. She then stepped on his shoulder, applying loads of pressure as she held onto the same arm and raised it. The only thing that came to her mind was to break his shoulder next, and so she did.