23: The Duplicate

A/N: I wanted to try another style for this Ganyu drawing lol

Later, they returned to the party with proper clothing; the general once again wore her infamous red velvet suit. Ningguang on the other hand, decided to wear her tight black leather agent suit, which showed the natural curves of her body. Anyone would have a nosebleed at any moment, just looking at how hot the lady looked.

None of the drinks were yet out and so the agents simply ate more and chattered.

"Agent Ningguang~!" Agent Ganyu ran up to her once she saw her walking from the corridor to join the others. As the agent got close towards the lady, Ningguang noticed how Ganyu got her horns back... somehow.

"Ah! What a shame you changed out of your fatui clothing! I wanted to take a picture with all four of you in them," Ganyu commented once she reached her.

Ningguang apologized, "I'm sorry, I should've kept them on for longer."

Ganyu shook her head and smiled to assure the lady. "It's alright. I'll beg the general to wear her fatui clothes again one day."

The lady couldn't stop staring at her horns. She wanted to ask about it and how she only had them now. "Agent Ganyu, if I may ask about your... horns?" She tried not to sound rude about it.

"Oh, this?" Ganyu felt them. "Don't they look lovely on me? It's a little accessory gift Keqing got me for a while now. I haven't gotten the chance to wear them since there was no occasion, so I'm wearing them now!" She looked really happy.

Ningguang smiled. "I see. They do suit you quite well," she said, truthfully.

The agent thanked the lady for praising her and then glanced behind her to make sure no one was near them, before leaning into the lady's ear to whisper,

"So, agent Ningguang..." she started. "You and the general are actually official now, right?"

The lady blushed and furrowed her brows. This again... How many times do I have to tell her that the general and I aren't dating?!

"Agent Ganyu, should you be so stubborn?" She crossed her arms and glowered at her. "For the nth time, we are not dating."

"Gah," the agent smirked. "Worth a try. The two of you looked like a power couple earlier in your fatui clothing! It was like you ruled over us!"

This made Ningguang blurt out a small chuckle. "You and your little fantasies can stay in your head." She realized that she was showing her own persona to the agent, and so she shifted and immediately switched the topic. "Let's talk about you. How is Keqing?"

She noticed how Ganyu's eyes sparked for a moment and she rubbed the side of her neck. "S-She's doing alright. She's all better now."

The lady nodded and her eyes went elsewhere. Where could the general be? She couldn't find her.

"Hm? Are you looking for the general?" She deviously smirked at the lady. "Don't worry, I'm sure your love is grabbing food at the table right now."

It only took Ningguang to hear the word 'love' to infuriate her. She was already ticked off at how Ganyu still wouldn't listen. Still, she had to play her cool. "Agent Ganyu, she is not my love and we do not share those kinds of feelings for each other..." The lady then thought about the captain, whom she really had feelings for. Then she remembered all the moments she had with the general inside her room.

Ningguang flinched when she noticed that Ganyu had her hand on the zipper of her suit. "W-What are you doing?!" The lady grabbed her wrist.

"Relax, agent Ningguang. It's just hot in here and I wouldn't want you fainting like those other times." She proceeded to zip her suit down a bit.