six

06. There's No Place Like Homecoming

Aria and Daniella laid in Aria's bed, both sisters feeling extremely depressed, Daniella because of their parents constant fighting, and Aria not only because of their parents, but also because of her break up with Ezra, who ended up breaking up with her after seeing a text from A about their relationship, he assumed Aria had told someone other then Daniella about them, jeopardizing his job and reputation so he broke up with her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Daniella asked, confused seeing her three best friends enter the room.

"We're here for an intervention" Spencer replied.

"We brought takeout and rag mags" Emily informed the two sisters, placing the magazines on Aria's bed.

"But neither of you can have any of those until you two get out of those sweats" Hanna said.

"No" Daniella said, "They're comfy".

"Dani, they're starting to graft to your skin" Spencer said.

"Don't care" Daniella said, pulling the comforter over her head.

"And like Dani said, they're comfy" Aria said, while Spencer removed the comforter from Daniella's face, making her glare at her, which had no effect on the Hastings girl.

"Yeah, so are mom jeans and platform flip-flops" Hanna said.

"Plus, how are we gonna help you guys choose a homecoming dress, if you two don't try some on for us?" Emily asked.

"I'm not going" Daniella replied.

"Me neither" Aria said.

"What do you guys mean you're not going?" Hanna asked shocked.

"Han, do you know how depressing it is to go to homecoming without a date?" Daniella asked.

Hanna gave the oldest Montgomery a cheeky smile, "Oh, we know that smile" Spencer said, "What did you do Hanna?".

"I got our little Dani, a date to homecoming" Hanna revealed.

"What?!" Daniella asked shocked, "Who?!".

"Noel Khan" Hanna replied.

"Noel Khan?" Daniella asked shocked, "You got me a date with Noel freaking Khan?".

"Well, technically, he asked to take you to homecoming" Hanna revealed.

"What?" Emily asked shocked.

"Elaborate" Aria demanded, wanting to know what her and sister missed after skipping one day of school.

"Apparently, Noel was planning to ask Dani to homecoming today at school, but as we all know, Dani never showed up, so instead Noel asked me to ask you Dani, if you would be his date to homecoming" Hanna informed.

"Why the hell is Noel Khan all of a sudden interested in me?" Daniella asked confused.

"Noel Khan has always been interested in you" Spencer replied.