seven

07. Crazy

Hanna, Emily, Daniella, Aria and Spencer walked down the streets of Rosewood, talking about Wilden coming to the Marin's house and asking Hanna for her blood, suspecting that the blood found on Alison's anklet belonged to the Marin girl.

"That's why A wants Garrett out of jail, so I can take his place" a panicked Hanna said.

"Okay, don't go there" Emily said, not wanting to think that her best friend was about to get framed for her other best friend's murder.

"It's already past there, Emily" Hanna snapped, "He knows about the note, he caught me at church, and it's my blood type".

"Han, who cares if Wilden found the note we wrote, or that he saw you at church or the fact that blood found on Ali's anklet matches your type, what matters is you're innocent, you didn't kill anybody, you're not going to get framed for this" Daniella said, trying not to only assure her best friend but also herself.

"Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him" Hanna said, looking at Daniella, "Have you talked to Jason?".

"Nope" Daniella replied, "It's so hard for me to even look him in the eye now, I mean things were already so awkward between us because of the break up, and now add all of this to the mix, I haven't had the guts to face him".

"Dani, you have to talk to him" Spencer insisted, "You're the only one who he'll tell anything to".

Daniella sighed, "I know" she whispered, "I'll talk to him today, or at least try to".

"Han, okay, don't worry" Emily said, "There's nothing they can do until your mom gets back tomorrow".

"So what? I have forty eight hours left of freedom?" Hanna asked.

"Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order" Emily suggested, Spencer shrugged in response, not knowing if her mom can do that or not.

"You guys, what if it is my blood?" a scared Hanna asked.

"How?" Aria asked, "Seriously, how could somebody take your blood and you wouldn't even know it?".

"Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember" Hanna reminded, walking infront of her friends.

"Han, wait, you need to--".

"I can't talk about this anymore" Hanna interrupted Spencer, "I have to go to school".

***

"Maybe one of us should call her mom" Emily suggested, as the girls minus Hanna entered the brew together.

"I don't think her mom can have any more pull with Wilden" Spencer said, rejecting the idea immediately because of Ashley Marin's history with Wilden, "This isn't shoplifting".

The four girls stopped walking to their table when a familiar sound voice reached their eyes, "Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good buy".

Spencer, Emily and Aria stopped because to them this new voice sounded like their dead best friend Alison, while Daniella stopped, because the voice she just heard, was a voice she recognised all too well, a voice she had prayed day and night to never hear again.