nine

09. Picture This

"Oh god, I am so late" a panicked Daniella said, running down her schools empty corridor in order to reach her class before they marked her as absent, however before she could reach her class, she passed an empty classroom, from which a hand came out, the hand grabbed Daniella's wrist and pulled her into the classroom.

Immediately Daniella started panicking, her instinct was to immediately yell for help but before she could the person who pulled her into the classroom, put their hand over Daniella's mouth and trapped her between the door and themselves.

"Shh" Daniella heard a familiar voice whisper into her ear.

Daniella opened her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief when she realised it was Jason who had pulled her into the empty classroom.

"What the hell Jason?" Daniella snapped, shoving Jason away from her, "You scared the hell out of me!".

Jason didn't say anything, he just stared at Daniella, confusing the Montgomery girl but before she could say anything to him, Jason once again stepped closer to Daniella, he put one of his hand into her hair and grabbing a fist full of Daniella's hair, he pulled Daniella closer to him, immediately causing Daniella's breathing to go haywire.

"Jason" Daniella whispered, not knowing what was happening, but whatever was happening, Daniella didn't want it to stop.

Jason didn't say anything to Daniella, he simply smashed his lips on to hers, the roughness and eagerness of his kiss made Daniella let out a small moan. As soon as Jason heard Daniella's small moan, he shoved the Montgomery girl against the door and without breaking their kiss Jason started unbuttoning Daniella's shorts, just as his hand went near Daniella's underwear, Daniella's dream broke.

In reality, a shocked Daniella gasped and sat up, with her alarm clock beeping in the backyard, an extremely hot and bothered Daniella, ran her hands over her face in frustration, the dream she just had of Jason just made Daniella want to jump his bones in reality, and Daniella feared that the next time she saw the Dilaurentis boy, she won't be able to stop herself.

"I am so screwed" Daniella whispered, laying back on her bed.

***

"You should listen to Hanna, Em" Daniella said, looking down at the text A sent Emily, it was a copy of her laboratory results that clearly showed that there were traces of human growth hormones found in Emily's system, "A doesn't own you, the bitch is just trying to get under your skin and scare you".

"Well, it's working" Emily said, grabbing her phone back from Daniella, "Did you find out why your brother broke into my garage?".

"Nope" Daniella replied, "I tried to talk to him but he is adamant on not talking to me or anybody else for that matter".

"What's going on with him?" a concerned Emily asked.

"I wish I knew" Daniella said, even more concerned then Emily, "And it doesn't help that my mom and dad keep turning to me and Aria, they think we know what's happening to him, but we know nothing, and that worries our parents even more".

As Emily and Daniella arrived at Daniella's locker, both the girls saw Jason walk by, his eyes connected with Daniella's for a moment and he gave her a small smile.