<5>

"Wow, already? Didn't like the guy then did you?" Max chuckled from the other end of the line.

"I left my bag in his car, I don't have a room key. Can I come sleep in your room?" I sighed.

"Sure. I've got a couple people over playing FIFA but I'm sure they won't mind."

I hung up on Max and made my way down the hall to his room. I knocked and I heard shuffling of feet before the door opened. I was met by Lewis' face and my throat went instantly dry.

"Sorry, I thought this was Max's room." I stuttered as I tried to compose myself.

"No he is in there, I was just closest to the door..." he began to smirk but then glanced down at my attire, the blue dress and the sandals, and his face dropped.

"Are you ok?" I asked at him, his face now much more stern than before.

"Fine, come in. You can be on my team, George is shit at Fifa." His smile returning quickly.

I wandered in and sat down on the sofa next to Max and waited as Lewis picked out team to play against Max and Lando. Max glanced over at me as I sat silently staring at the screen.

"Are you ok?" He asked wrapping an arm around me.

"I'll tell you later, I did something very bad and I need to distract myself." I whispered back turning to look at him.

"Is that why Lewis was giving you a look?"

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Who are we being then?" I asked Lewis as he passed me a controller.

"Guess," he said pointing at the screen, which now had a stadium spanning across it. From the sea of red I could instantly tell it was Anfield.

"Liverpool, how did you know I'm not an Everton fan or something?" I smirked.

"The tattoo on your neck. It's a phoenix with 1.6.19. Champions league final 2019, and two you are a scouser, Everton fans don't admit they are scouse"

I sat there shocked. I don't know whether I was more surprised of the fact he could remember that date or the fact that he had seen my tattoo on the side of my neck.

I usually attempt to cover it with the collar of my shirt, not wanting to draw attention to myself. Because you can guarantee someone would ask, "oh what's that date for?" The day we won the champions league. The weird looks you get are incomparable, like why would you put that as a tattoo. The truth? Because I wanted to, as simple as that.

For him to see it, he would have to of been looking directly at it. It sent a red flush to my cheeks just the thought of him looking and I placed a hand to my neck, rubbing the area where the tattoo was, smiling at Lewis.

"I never knew you had a tattoo." Max said leaning round to look at the other side of my neck, "oh yeah, that's cool."

"And that just proves how oblivious Max is." Lando chuckled and Max glared at him.

"I'm getting a beer. Care to have one?" He said nodding at me.

"I'm not turning one down." I smiled and he got up from the sofa quickly.